I love Trance

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
CHRles
newskool
newskool

Post by CHRles »

Just in case you didn't already know, one of the best places to listen to some good Trance sets is through this website:
http://www.clubglow.com/website/content/audio.html

The newest set from Club Glow features Scott Bond so just copy and paste the following:
rtsp://rm01.mediatemple.net:7070/clubglow/scottbond083003.rm
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

thanks for the 411. :D
djcelestial
newskool
newskool

Post by djcelestial »

Don't let this topic die yet kids, if you want some cutting edge trance and you want it now let me know and I'll send you a CD or meet up with ya when you visit Orlando and give you one.

8) SUPPORT LOCAL TRANCE DJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET YOUR LOCAL PROMOTERS/CLUB OWNERS KNOW WHAT'S UP IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A "CELESTIAL" EXPERIENCE AT YOUR CLUB!!!!! :wink:
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

Celestial, definatly hit me up on PMs, I want a cd!

And thanks for the kind words all. I love music and it's hard to find people who understand just how much I love it, so when people say things like that or things happen like when I saw PvD it's amazing to me.

Shows I'm going to that I would love some company for:

3 days before halloween in Orlando, BT is spinning. I havn't seen BT but he's one of my favorite producers. BT is VERY melodic trance. Anyone who saw "Go"...it was BT playing at the rave. That song he played is fucking AWESOME

Also, yes, PvD will be in Miami in November, and I beleive he will be in Atlanta that month too. He cancelled his show in ATL in July and I beleive it was rescheduled for November. Not sure about that one though.

I'm also going to voodooo fest, hopefully. Oakenfold will be there, along with Sandra Collins, both of which kick so much ass. Never heard either live but I can't WAIT for Oakey! If I don't go to this I'm going to see BT Halloween night! :twisted:

visit www.TrancEaddict.com for more info on Trance shows all over the world. Visit the Florida forum to see everything that you could ever want to see having to do with Trance in FL.

Also, if you have a chance to see Edgar V or Suzy Solar DO SO! They are both AWEOMSE Trance DJs, on the level with BT & the Dyk Man, but they are Florida peeps, just coming up. So great though! Edgar will be with PvD, as always, so check him out too!
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

maybe we can go see pvd in november, i'll see what's up.
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

Definatly. And I'll be going to see PvD at Space34 in December. He may be playing for new Years there. There have been rumors of a live set in Miami broadcast to a club in L. A. for dual parties. Hope that is true, they have done it before!

I'll let you know!
ziggnuttz
newskool
newskool

Post by ziggnuttz »

i was at pvd in march at space and it was great. the new space is just amazing!!! anyone wanting to go to miami on the "cheap" hit me up. i have a house there and we do it up whenever we go.
for a limited time only
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

ahhhhhh yeah! Are you planning on going back in March??????? Cuz I am. and, if PVD is there in Nov. there is a very good chance i might like to go.
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

Zigg, we should definatly hit up Space some time. A place to stay is my main issue when I go to Miami. I stayed witha friend for Ultra, but he doesn't live down there, it's his parent's house. The 2 times I've gone other than Ultra I just didn't have a bed. I went in October of last year and just drove down, stayed a day and drove back, no sleep. That was insane. Then when I went to see PvD in December my girl and I just left the club about 5AM and drove to Boynton Beach and slept on the beach. That was cool, but it's still alot after a night of PvD. I'll be hitting you up about this! We'll do this shit right Miami style. hehehe... :twisted:
IKKI-ZVUK
newskool
newskool

Post by IKKI-ZVUK »

ziggnuttz wrote:i was at pvd in march at space and it was great. the new space is just amazing!!! anyone wanting to go to miami on the "cheap" hit me up. i have a house there and we do it up whenever we go.
Hey What's up dude !
PvD-The Other Side
aka:Alekos/iMacWizard
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

TRANCE
1:a state of profound abstraction or absorption
2:a somnolent state(as of deep hypnosis)[
ziggnuttz
newskool
newskool

Post by ziggnuttz »

yes yes yes. my mom already knows that the house mine for WMC...

...been like that for the last 5 years, and she's got a boyfriend now, so she's always at his house anyway.

we're going to have a git down at my house this saturday here in jax - pm me if you wanna come, i'll send directions.

i won't be at PVD in december, i'll be in hawaii. but if corsten is going to be in orlando in nov, i'de love to see that.

i'm still working on my scratching over all this trance i play. if i get this right, it's going to be sick.
for a limited time only
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

I still love trance you guys. You with me???
CHRles
newskool
newskool

Post by CHRles »

All the way Angie :)
nsingh20v
newskool
newskool

Post by nsingh20v »

hi all,
1st time poster... Trance music has to be my Fav. I listen to it all the time, and have a nice collection...

Bump for the Trance lovers :D