Im thinking.....

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I have iron pills but I don't take them every day like I should be :? .. In fact I will do that now ... take a small walk to the mail box haha and hope I can get a lil more energy... This house just brings you down I swear... :lol:
Marta
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Marta »

yea i took one iron pill and i havent touched it since....you cant eat certain things beofre it or after it and plus it makes u real hungry and u have to wait 2 hours to eat again..it sucks!
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

I'm thinking I'm ready to see what these babies look like! C'mon babies... we're all waiting for ya. :D
Fernando Martinez
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Fernando Martinez »

So Marta, what position was it?
When watching Adult TV, tell those on screen that you love them so much!
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Im thinking I can't sleep ... getting comfy sux when you have a basketball for a tummy :( ..lol
Fernando Martinez
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Fernando Martinez »

How about you trix, Fernando wants to know what position was it?
When watching Adult TV, tell those on screen that you love them so much!
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Position for what?
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

I'm thinking I love my little bro alot... and I am going to miss him next year when he goes to college... but am sooo proud of him for getting into some damn good schools!!!!
tristefille
newskool
newskool

Post by tristefille »

Im thinking that I wanna move to a new house in a different are of town because all the crime.
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

I'm thinking you need to move as soon as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

TrixR4Me wrote:I have iron pills but I don't take them every day like I should be :? .. In fact I will do that now ... take a small walk to the mail box haha and hope I can get a lil more energy... This house just brings you down I swear... :lol:
Iron pills will also turn your poop black if you take enough of them. Stupid trivia fact of the week.

I am thinking that I am going to be so happy when finals are over. Only two more to go this week.
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

8O Well that is an interesting fact...lol... Now Im going to be looking at my poop haha...

Im thinking that thinking too much is dangerous sometimes..at least when your preggo... Im also thinking that I have alot of siznit to do...after this Robin WIlliams movie is over... Going to be a fun busy day...weeeeeeeeeee :roll:
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Im thinking that today has been an icky rainy day... fun fun... and thats about it... time to go read and relax some more... fun fun :D
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Im thinking I want cake for some odd reason or cup cakes brownies ice cream ... something sweet... I know I have waffles in the freezer that is good enough for now haha...
Im also thinking I still don't see the damn sun :evil:

Today sux :D

Post by Guest »

One more final to go and then 12 weeks of sleep.