Future Sound of Breaks Official Thanx & Press 2K5!

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
The_Head
Gemini
Gemini

Future Sound of Breaks Official Thanx & Press 2K5!

Post by The_Head »

Hello everyone...

I just wanted to take this time after an extended journey to Miami for WMC to show my appreciation for everyone who helped make FUTURE SOUND OF BREAKS Version 3.0 the uber-success that it was :!:

Everyone had an amazing time and the event went off without a glitch in da system, and I am very pleased about dat as you can imagine. :D

The whole team @ FSOB would like to take this time to show appreciation to everyone that attended the show or helped in some form. Thanx!

Big things are gonna be going down in 2005 when it comes to the click @ Droppin Science Media & FSOB...keep an eye out for the Official FSOB tour being set up now, showcasing a variety of different breaks & electro artists on the bill for each different city across the United States. The tour will be to celebrate the release of the Future Sound of Breaks CD Compilation [insert here] which is in all major retailers NOW!

We are setting up dates for the tour now, so please inquire with me if interested in the tour for your area...

[email protected]

Miami, Tampa, and Jax are locked for Florida, as well as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and NYC. whoA!

More details soon to follow :arrow:

One last thing...Coming very soon to Central Florida...

The Official FIRESTONE Old Skool Reunion Bash, taking place at none other than the legendary Club @ Firestone in Downtown Otown :!:

Before we move forward with this industry into the FUTURE, we must show appreciation to where it all began, and this was definitely one of the originators of our subculture.

The lineup will consist of over 20 artists from back in the day, all playing old skool sets circa '93-96...going to be an incredible evening of friends & family. Hopefully many of you will be able to attend this 1 time event.

Stay tuned :arrow:

Long story short...too late :D

MUCH RESPECT to all that support the FSOB movement & what Droppin Science Media is all about. Thank you sincerely.

Glyn @ Droppin Science Media :wink:
vicocet
newskool
newskool

Re: Future Sound of Breaks Official Thanx & Press 2K5!

Post by vicocet »

The_Head wrote:One last thing...Coming very soon to Central Florida...

The Official FIRESTONE Old Skool Reunion Bash, taking place at none other than the legendary Club @ Firestone in Downtown Otown :!:

Before we move forward with this industry into the FUTURE, we must show appreciation to where it all began, and this was definitely one of the originators of our subculture.

The lineup will consist of over 20 artists from back in the day, all playing old skool sets circa '93-96...going to be an incredible evening of friends & family. Hopefully many of you will be able to attend this 1 time event.
please keep up with time and info on this. i have not been to firestone in about 5 years, and this will be fucking awesome.
I don't do drugs, I am drugs.
TheMatrixGirL
newskool
newskool

Post by TheMatrixGirL »

un real event @ wmc. cant wait for the florida dates!
561.Mafia
SIGNAL Management