ALIENS: fact or fiction???

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

transformers blowing. green and blue usually are the colors. During the hurricane I watched them for hours blowing over in Mandarin. However it was a beam of green.. could be as simple as someone with a high powered laser or some stage lighting from one of the MANY stages being set up around down town.
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Re: ALIENS: fact or fiction???

Post by KruciaL »

christybomb wrote:omg, this is so funny... :lol:

:alien: ALIEN SIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! :alien:
my cousin was drivin home from eclate last night (or early this mornin for that matter!!!) and he said he saw some BRIGHT GREEN LIGHTS shooting through the sky....... he said they were very bright and distinct, nothing he has ever seen before.. he concluded they must have been from aliens! hahaa......

hmm.. couldn't be fireworks at that time of day.. i don't get it. didn't see it for myself.. and no, he wasn't trippin' on anything, lol....

i personally don't believe in aliens so i just brushed it off..

what could it have been???????????

:geek: :geek: :geek:
first time i ever ate beans, i rushed home rolling face 8O to my parents to tell them that i had just seen a UFO, i went so far as to try to report my sighting online, then went back to my room to play with some highlighters and socks (they glowed well!) under my blacklit room ahahahahaha it was prolly just the ghetto bird choppin away - ahahahah meeemmmmoorrriieesss ! ! ! btw - this was back in 96
christybomb
Stanton
Stanton

Re: ALIENS: fact or fiction???

Post by christybomb »

KruciaL wrote:
first time i ever ate beans, i rushed home rolling face 8O to my parents to tell them that i had just seen a UFO, i went so far as to try to report my sighting online, then went back to my room to play with some highlighters and socks (they glowed well!) under my blacklit room ahahahahaha it was prolly just the ghetto bird choppin away - ahahahah meeemmmmoorrriieesss ! ! ! btw - this was back in 96
haha, good times, good times :wink: :)
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

no.... it was the mothership from the planet wherethehellarewe
Elmo
newskool
newskool

Post by Elmo »

pez wrote:transformers blowing. green and blue usually are the colors. During the hurricane I watched them for hours blowing over in Mandarin. However it was a beam of green.. could be as simple as someone with a high powered laser or some stage lighting from one of the MANY stages being set up around down town.
Ha Yea I have a 5mW,532nM...green laser(most are 4.5)...
you can see the beam in the air...I took a picture of it going down the beach one night..its bright as fuc...looks better in person, the picture dont give it the full effect.

ALIENS: fact or fiction???......I say fact...
Check out the Drake Equation ....http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/To ... ation.html
Rain Supper Club & Razzles
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Elmo\\sSign.jpg[/img]