Underground warehouse party this Friday.

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

PMs only for more information.

DJs:

Rampant (Orlando)
Brian H. (Orlando)
Grant Carlisle (Jax)
Peter Pancho (Gainesville/Spank)
+ 2 others

-Josh
illustrain
newskool
newskool

Post by illustrain »

This was one of the best times I've had in Gainesville in a long time. Great vibes all night long.
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

illustrain wrote:This was one of the best times I've had in Gainesville in a long time. Great vibes all night long.
I have to agree. I had a great time, some how ended up half to tampa before the night was over. :lol:
Big thanks to Josh and everyone that made this happen.
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

The party went better than expected. It was an amazing night!

Great turn out, great vibe...There hasn't been a full blown party like that in Gvegas in I don't know how long.

The night went off with out a hitch.

Thank you SO much to everybody who came out. I know it sounds cheesy but the party would not have gone off like that if it weren't for each one of you that showed up. Thank you!

We'll do another one soon. :)

-Josh
Brian---H
newskool
newskool

Post by Brian---H »

awesome party! The crowd was great to spin for, they were very open minded and got down to all kinds of music. The last time I can remember anything like this is Krieger's, only no naked hippies and a lot more room!
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

pics or STFU :wink:
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Sounds like you guys had fun. I'll definitely try to make the next one.
Thanks for all the shoes.
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

dandmantra wrote:Sounds like you guys had fun. I'll definitely try to make the next one.

Just ask Grant C. or anybody else from Jax who made it down. They'll tell you all about it! :) :)
starfunk
newskool
newskool

Post by starfunk »

:oops: next time hog tie me and throw me in the trunk Grant :lol:
"i need more euros"
Yannix Fan
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Yannix Fan »

i was rly upset when i went to this prty and didnt get to here DJ Yannix. nxt tiem u tell me u r going to have him spin i hope u do. and also i want my money bak that i pade u at the dore.

DJ Yannix when do u spin next?
If u want me 2 contact DJ Yannix email @ - [email protected]
DJ Yannix
newskool
newskool

Post by DJ Yannix »

some place called the UC club? everyone there is super friendly and has great hair like me.

One of Adickt's (artist formally known as DJ SPIKE) hang outs. By artist I mean experimental live act, and by experimental I mean music so bad that he just calls it a new genre. And I used the word "artist" very loosly. More like gay guy who plays a trumpet with snowboard goggles on during a so called "live act" (check his myspace under dj spike) So how much snow did you get in that club that night? or did you just happen to turn off the supercross track right into a club parking lot?. Guys badly playing music with a shower cap on to a empty dance floor, and you playing a trumpet to a emply crowd (while wearing snowboard/motocross goggles) I am seeing a pattern here.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

dude. its an autoharp & the room was shoulder to shoulder packed. and i dont play trumpet i play sax. so let me ask you, how is slightly altering the facts on purpose any kind of insult?

funny how you ignore me when i ask if you have any dance songs with a Moog used in them. Bob Moog? John Cage? like 80ish years before your kind of music was thought of? nah...

i'm just glad i'm important enough to be talked about in a thread about a party i didnt even fucking play.

ps. what night do you play at UC? I've not been in over a year but some good friends of mine hang out there with Mark(owner) all the time...i'm sure they would like to catch your set so they can promptly walk out like everyone from this board did the last time they heard you :wink:

edit:
Yanni, see post by 'Rissa' in this thread:
http://www.enation.org/forums/viewtopic ... 6&start=15
childers
newskool
newskool

Post by childers »

....well I was really looking forward to hearing his new Guetta tracks. I hope you book him at your next event Spike.
mplicious
Groupie
Groupie

Post by mplicious »

So....back to the point. Congrats on an awesome party that had an awesome DJ line up!!! Wish the sets were recorded!
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

yeh, i'll make sure to do that... :wink:

and i'm looking forward to the next skatepark party fo sho...
i'm already making plans & i dont have the date yet! :twisted: