Internet Radio

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
DJ Courtney K
newskool
newskool
Location: I am like that song that you just can't get out of you head

Internet Radio

Post by DJ Courtney K »

www.90hz.org

I have found this great station that has really satisfied my senses! Every night that I have gone there the music and vibe is right. You can chat live with a great family of friends that love to get down! The eclectic selections and talented musicians that play on this station are top notch. A short list Starts with Sunshine Jones (Sunday Soul Show), Ryan is d(evoted) Mondays, Jeno (Tuesdays, ...from the Void), TreDamit (Wednesdays Show Damit), Gino (Blindfold Sessions Friday) and Erich (Trainwrecks and Runouts Saturdays)

Most of the shows are broadcast from California so they start late, but it is well worth the wait!

Thank you to all that have been supporting ThatGirl!

Much Love,
ThatGirlsGotRhythm.org

www.90hz.org
ImageWhy are you squirting a Box?
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

yea that really rocks hard... thankyou for not kicking me out before it got this
good, please tell dan I am not that bad of a person that I should be excommunicated from all forms of life without first being knocked in the lip.. but still I bite my lip to keep from not being 2 retarded around kool people like you.. :)
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers