What if a Frog Had Wings....

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

What if a Frog Had Wings....

Post by Goofy »

Whats so Civil about War Any Ways? You got to think of it like cigars. It's better to smoke one good one than it is to smoke a bunch of bad ones. Somehow someway 2 many cigars got smoked. And thats why we're at war now. But at the same time you have to think of it like pearl harbor. Only we just kept going down that path of cigars we smoked. And evently we smoked Saddam. Now we all have the filty taste of sex 2 xs in our mouths. However fortunatly for us we have GNR to marry. Cause they have been working on this alblum for years. Think of it like this If I am a painter and I want to paint a painting I can paint a picture of a great big castle but if the brush stroke isn't right it's worth only a dollar good brush strokes=big money. conclusion if you don't do things the way there supposed to be done your worthless there's a place for everthing and everything has a place... So I have not even tryed to discover or mettle with gnr until now because I wanted to be surprized so now tell me what am I going to want to paint when I hear this record. PLEASE it's finally starting to sink in.....

he wouln't bump his but every time he jumped.....
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.