Lets talk about Dreams and Government

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Lets talk about Dreams and Government

Post by J-Baby »

I had this dream the other night where George Bush was shooting birds at me and it was as if he was trying to "unplug my mind" then suddnely the wires snapped and you could see the extension of the microphone cord come unplugged and it was as if he just sank right down into hell. YOu could see the plug of the microphone kind of spin in a circle and just flush right down the drain and the he goes "we're all in hell and the only way out is straight up" then he blew a wistle at me.

Well Mr President.. I must say that being in hell is your choice. NOt mine. Going to Iraq was your Choice not mine. The world trade centers we're atacked on your watch not mine. As with the Columbia and Katrina. I really do hope you make it back form hell however you are there by your choce not mine...

Anyone else haveing insane dreams thanks to Mike D's foolishness?? Perhaps we can all just go hang ourselves like Tony Dungies son and then there will be no Americans left to run the country when Bush steps down.

I dunno it takes more than Government to run a Country it takes people willing to support that Government and I am not willing to support Bush anymore. Don't get me wrong my allegence remains with America however the presedent seems so full of folly these days it is hard to support. I dunno Maby I am just not getting all the facts.

From what I have heard by word of mouth from the news papers are all focusing on one single part of Iraq that is haveing a bunch of problems when in fact is the rest of Iraq is perfectly fine. And this was from the mouth of a Katrina victium whos son is in the military.

So this is what I am guessing.. These terrerest and war mongers are so hungry for media attention that they will do what ever it takes to show there ass. American Media coverage is fun when you are getting it the right way. So should I assume that this is really a media war and every one is really just begging for attention. I've been accused of this at one point however the limelight of politics and or entertainment is not for me.
From what I was told is that the Jews control the media and it pisses people off because they show what they want to show. The internet is changing that.

But what we have here is a bunch of little hittlers springing up and trying to create another holoucust. So the best soulution is not to cut them off form the press but to really discover there motives and try to underlord them. By removing the strong hold in Iraq (Saddam) Reprecussion Phase (Complete) AE2 is going (Opperation Underlord) this means getting correct information and unsing it the way it ought to be used.... to inform the people to make an informed choice based on what they choose God forbid America Ever Turn on the Zionest.

But if someone is lying to you.. don't tell them the truth. Cut em off. If the Pope wants to trun the water on he can do so. But let him make that deccession that why he's there. Wake up people there's more going on here than you realize, do you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes? Or are you going to keep wandering why the hell life is passing you by.

Peace JBKlyde...
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

So is Mike D kind of like Freddy Kruger?
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

no mike d is just like our excuse for haveing sex with barely legal girls... but unfoirtunatantly his experiements got out of hand and he crossed a line that I found very offensive.. but I dunno It was all in fun.. you can't take that guy too seriously or you'll go insane... really you can't take any artist too seriously or you'll go insane... except maby urban d I'd take him very seriously if I we;re you...
Faith is Journaey Not a guilt trip.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com