Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini
Location: On the Sensitive Side of a Nole who strongly believes in Cherry Trees

Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places

Post by ZilDJiaN »

You know, all I want to do is find love. "Like a clown I put on a show, paint it real even if no noone knows." But really I have never had a relationship where I was really in love and my significant other really loved me back. And I'm 27 years old. Kind of pathetic huh? I don't know what love is, except to love God. In my younger years I was really commiteted to God and I really loved him. "THis is what it means to love God, that you obey his commands, and they are not burdensome." But eventually I was lead away by the darkside of love. That being that I wanted to have a woman in my life who I could lavish my affection on. Only problem, the farther I got away from God and closer to worldly relationships, the more I realized, that women cost money. So I spent my money on them and when the money ran out so did the relationship. Now of coarse the relationships were not Holy in the fact that I wanted to have sex and experience a woman for what she had to offer. NOw probly if I had kept my commitment to God I would never have flunked out of school and lost my Job. ANd more than likely I would have found a loveing relationship with a woman who wanted to be Holy with me. However God has allowed me to experience enough to the point where I can now say, and I am still young, that sex is not a neccesity in a dating relationship. Now grant it, love is not sex, and women are more than objects of a relationship that we
exploit for sex. So what is love when it comes to a Holy relationship with someone of the opposite sex. For me it's someone who is willing to get deep into my realtionship wtih God enough to correct me when I'm wrong. Somone who is willing to get down on there knees and pray with me. Someone who puts there relationship wtih God above there relationship with me. And vise versa, Now I suppose a healthy/loving dating relationship is the ability to get as close to being ONE with God together with out haveing sex. Because ofcoarse once you have sex you are ONE with the woman. Now I suppose once you have decided that you both are in love and you have practice a healthy Godly relationship to the point you are ready to get married then perhaps you can have that REAL LOVE where you are ONE in body mind and spirit with a woman and God as well. I may never experience it. :(
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com

But a Noble Man Makes Noble PLans
And by Noble Deeds He Stands.

Isaiah 32:8
TheFireInHisAss
newskool
newskool

Post by TheFireInHisAss »

Why don't you start going to church and find yourself a hot bitch who will cook you dinner? And stop spending so much time on mesage boards and more time at church, or youth group. Stop your whining and get out there and get some Godly ass. :thumright:
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ZilDJiaN »

You obvisously missed my point.

Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

love is expensive, frustrating, restrictive, and just plain hard work
stick with lust
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ZilDJiaN »

yea but you forgot about rewarding, satisfying, and selfasteem boosting...

Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

ZilDJiaN wrote:yea but you forgot about rewarding, satisfying, and selfasteem boosting...
sounds like you need a puppy :lol:
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ZilDJiaN »

NO I need a Sweat Heart.

JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

ZilDJiaN wrote:NO I need a Sweat Heart.
Is that some sort of kinky fetish?
ZilDJiaN
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ZilDJiaN »

um yea man kinky fetish, like sucking on toes... sure dude...