What movie do you want to see?

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
FURTH3RNtiM3
Groupie
Groupie

Post by FURTH3RNtiM3 »

i heard david lynch has some new film he shot with laura dern...i would certainly like to see that regardless of name or subject matter...just because im obsessed with his visionary eye and odd sense of humor in filmmaking, not to mention he is one of the most involved filmmakers in his films i can even think of. anyways...im not sure if that is in the pipeline to come out any time soon, but i will certainly be keeping my ears out as i always do for anything lynch related in film. im sure there are several other indie flicks in circulation i would like to check....i have to admit im interested to see what all the hype is about on this HUSTLE N FLOW movie that has been taking such rave reviews in.

on a side note i saw a really good flick i would like to recommend to anyone looking for something on the strange side of things that is a sorta band documentary about the brian jonestown massacre and the dandy warhols and the relationship between the two bands through mid to later nineties, and overall is an an exciting movie to watch from start to end....it was a totally wild trip of a movie in my opinion, and it made me more interested in seeing the brian jonestown massacre at lollapalooza as they were endorsed heavily by genesis p. orridge from psychic t.v./download and other wonderful bands out there, and that aside from their weird antics was enough to entice me to be heavily interested in the flick. however it was very interesting on many other levels, and i have to say is probably the best rental i have had in ages from the monopoly video store i and almost everyone has to deal with...gasp. anyways sorry to rant...peace 2 all u catz & dawgz...T$
Michael Heaven
newskool
newskool

Re:

Post by Michael Heaven »

---SWIII :wink:

Post by Guest »

I want to see Paris Hilton get killed in the new House Of Wax.
kit e kat
Househead
Househead

Post by kit e kat »

Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

kit e kat wrote:Image

i second this!
allmightyone420
Promoter

Post by allmightyone420 »

I am down with the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie....

After the new Star Wars of course!!!
Adikt wrote:aside from that its all Techno hahaha...damn fist pumpers :lol:
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I want to see all the movies you guys and girls mentioned. They all look interesting.

House of Wax is definitely on my list. Does anyone know about the older movies that is a lot similar to the HOuse of Wax? I forget the name of it. I think it's called Waxworks.
jen t
newskool
newskool

Post by jen t »

FURTH3RNtiM3 wrote:
on a side note i saw a really good flick i would like to recommend to anyone looking for something on the strange side of things that is a sorta band documentary about the brian jonestown massacre and the dandy warhols and the relationship between the two bands through mid to later nineties, and overall is an an exciting movie to watch from start to end....it was a totally wild trip of a movie in my opinion, and it made me more interested in seeing the brian jonestown massacre at lollapalooza as they were endorsed heavily by genesis p. orridge from psychic t.v./download and other wonderful bands out there, and that aside from their weird antics was enough to entice me to be heavily interested in the flick. however it was very interesting on many other levels, and i have to say is probably the best rental i have had in ages from the monopoly video store i and almost everyone has to deal with...gasp. anyways sorry to rant...peace 2 all u catz & dawgz...T$
Its called "DIG!" its a very good documentary. I taped it off IFC.
"I'm dealing with this the same way I dealt with my own alcohol and drug addiction...with lies and delusion."
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

jen t wrote:
FURTH3RNtiM3 wrote:
Good thing you knew the name. I was trying to figure out what it was he was talking about. Thanks! I will have to watch that movie.
GooglyMoose
newskool
newskool
Location: Trying to get back drum sticks from audience for encore

Post by GooglyMoose »

The Da Vinci Code!
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

Kung Fu Hustle... still haven't made it out to the threatres for that one yet.
FURTH3RNtiM3
Groupie
Groupie

Post by FURTH3RNtiM3 »

Capt-Sue wrote:
jen t wrote:
FURTH3RNtiM3 wrote:
Good thing you knew the name. I was trying to figure out what it was he was talking about. Thanks! I will have to watch that movie.
my bad too much grunkness to the body and you leave out shyte you have no idea of...lol...sorry bout dat one!
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

SWIII
Fantastic 4
Batman
C&C Factory
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »