depression

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
solkat
newskool
newskool

depression

Post by solkat »

thought i'd see who else out there is feeling the funk?

what does your doctor give u?

im going thru a state of self-evaluation.

its not working out so good :)

the official depressed need help on enation group :)

me

Post by Guest »

I am the poster child for all psychiatric disorders.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

i was depressed a while back, but my friends have helped me get out of that hole.
Marta
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Marta »

yea..we gave her a rope
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Mine comes and goes... mainly because Im preggo and feel helpless and all that jazz... Usually people help but honestly it will keep coming back until you admit to yourself what is wrong. writing helps somewhat. Reading certain books can help. It all depends on the person really.
Figure out what exactly your depressed about ... and try to realize is that one lil thing worth being completely unhappy.... and taking over my life?
I try not to take anything personally or compare my relationships & friendships ..even though right now thats so hard... I see someone getting more love and what not and I get jealous... lol..
I try to live my life to the fullest
I try to think positive and know that I have good friends that care... hell I even have strangers from other cities that seem to care..lol..
I try to tell myself everyday that Im not alone, there are others in simular situations if not in worse ones then I am..
Things happen for a reason, what that reason is, or why that reason has the worse timing it happens ...
Sometimes its real hard to get out of that funk... I have cried for 3-4 days in a row ... but I try my hardest to focus on the better days...
I try to wake up in the morning and tell myself its going to be a great day... no matter what. Of course lately I haven't been doing that...

Its all hard when others don't seem to understand that everyone has there moments...

K Im done rambling my bad haha :oops:
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

i've been thinking about using a gun to take the easy way out of depression

J/K! :)
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

:roll: yeah that was a good joke
solkat
newskool
newskool

Post by solkat »

autumn

if u were gay, and if i was gay we would make a perfect match

but we are not gay

but we can be there for eachother :)

u know my # girl u needa talk or just rant or scream at someone, pick me :)

just seeing how many of us enation cats are truly experiencing the funk "right now" not in a past sense.

and how to deal with certain shit without going overboard like my self inducing long nights sleep w/ xanax bc im so bored and depressed when i get off work. i just wanna sleep till the next morning for work.

depressed

about

$, males, not being able to find anyone that thinks of myself more than a good fuck, or a mediocre friend in the guy dept. this i cant stand.
wtf. i dont think im fucking ugly . i dont get why guys cant see past my tits and into my personna for a change, and hold me tight.

fuckers.

i really do wish i was fully gay. i mean that. bc women are so much more gentle with feelings, and tend to not be such players.

i get depressed about joe all the time

that shit sux too.

i hate medications they put me on bc they make me unemotional period

so i guess feeling sad is better than feeling nothing at all.
i hated being a re-fried vegetable.

Post by Guest »

the zombie stage is horrible. been there quite a few times.

i could always give you a rub-down with used motor oil if that will make you feel better, kelly....
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I remember last year I wanted to be gay... or just move out of Jacksonville... I Didn't think it was ever possible to find a decent man...Then I started thinking to myself I don't really need a man to be happy...
I needed to make myself happy and be happy with myself. I knew eventually when the time was right that I would find a guy. Yet I didn't want to depend on that alone.... Even though having a guy who you love and that loves you is great... and right now I wouldn't trade that for anything....
When the time is right Kelly that person will find you... when you least expect it and who you least expect at that... Right now keep up the good work on yourself... Make sure ( and I know it's hard ) that you are happy with where you are going in life... that your goals are small & big and eventually being met as time goes by...

I know you miss Joe as well... there are alot of people I miss that I will leave unnamed ... You know he would want you to be happy and living your life to the fullest...so as you miss Joe try to keep that in mind...that he doesn't want you to be dead with him while your still breathing... hopefully that didn't come off too bad since I wasen't trying to be rude :? ...

Anyways I believe you have my # as well if you don't I shall give it to you... I hope I didn't bore others with my rambling... I know I don't know everything... I can only give what advice I have ...or tell you what I have been through... its always up to the person on weather they want to be happy and how they are going to do it... :D

Luv ya chicka
4james2S.0
Stanton
Stanton

Post by 4james2S.0 »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:I am the poster child for all psychiatric disorders.

you are a quote machine.... and I feel the same way
http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=JamesDupree
Mr.CASH wrote:i<3 me too,we should go bowling:P

Post by Guest »

Yes.... But do you have a doctors note to prove it like I do?
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

awww sounds like you ladies all need a hug
who's up for a cuddle puddle?
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

After my Salad and Nap IM game haha... Actually Im not really that bad.. I have my moments but who doesn't honestly? :D I luv Heather 8)

Post by Guest »

I'm down for a group hug if everyone is nekkid or at least wearing a pair of undies of their head.

Who's crazy now?