BullShit!

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
CrimelessRaver
newskool
newskool

BullShit!

Post by CrimelessRaver »

Can you believe that Ultra is only going until midnight this year?! They're just endng it so early so they can promote their $40 after hours....that's the biggest load ever. DAMN YOU CORPORATE AMERICA!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

that sux.
man... what a crock of shit! I miss the good 'ol days. oh well, looks like i'm finding something to do after Ultra.
pEa
newskool
newskool

Post by pEa »

Actually it's only 25 dollars with your ultra ticket....but im sure that my extra 25 dollars will be spent on 5 dollar bottles of water.
~*Jan Wicked*~
Party Photographer
CrimelessRaver
newskool
newskool

Post by CrimelessRaver »

No it's $25 with you WMC pass, NOT your Ultra ticket....
I'll be attending another after hours personally....
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

yeah, it's called our hotel room! :twisted: :wink:
nsingh20v
newskool
newskool

Post by nsingh20v »

that does suck... :x

I hope that the after party at the American Airlines arena doesn't sell out... Tix seem to be going pretty quick this year.

Anyone staying at the Riande? Me and some friends have a suite there and will be trying to find something to do if we don't go to the arena.
vicocet
newskool
newskool

Post by vicocet »

nsingh20v wrote:Anyone staying at the Riande? Me and some friends have a suite there and will be trying to find something to do if we don't go to the arena.
yeah my girl and i have a room there too. we have some friends coming with us also.
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

ha ha ha.

that is pretty damn funny.
TheMatrixGirL
newskool
newskool

Post by TheMatrixGirL »

fawk.. then afterhours @ the american airlines arena.. or hotelrooms...

im goin back to the beach to walk on the beach and blowup!

bawhahhahha :lol:
561.Mafia
SIGNAL Management
CrimelessRaver
newskool
newskool

Post by CrimelessRaver »

werd
sample1200
newskool
newskool

Re: BullShit!

Post by sample1200 »

CrimelessRaver wrote:Can you believe that Ultra is only going until midnight this year?! They're just endng it so early so they can promote their $40 after hours....that's the biggest load ever. DAMN YOU CORPORATE AMERICA!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!
that's exactly one hour earlier than it has been since '99, what's the big deal? You realize it's outside in a city park? :roll:
CrimelessRaver
newskool
newskool

Post by CrimelessRaver »

Don't patronize me.... of course I realize that! it's not like I haven't been before, it's just slimey that they are trying to rape us yo! People were all pissed about the Amani Fashon show and Pay-Per-Veiw/MTV being there last year.... I was just sighting one more obvious commercial trend is all. I just think it's Bull to charge ANOTHER $40 on top of the $60 we'll all be paying for our Ultra tickets. Becasue, as I stated earlier....the $25 dollar ticket price is with your WMC pass NOT your Ultra ticket. That's $100 a head. Now I know they gotta cover expenses and shiz, but $100/person X 50,000 people...well, you do the math..... :pig:
sample1200
newskool
newskool

Post by sample1200 »

CrimelessRaver wrote:Don't patronize me.... of course I realize that! it's not like I haven't been before, it's just slimey that they are trying to rape us yo! People were all pissed about the Amani Fashon show and Pay-Per-Veiw/MTV being there last year.... I was just sighting one more obvious commercial trend is all. I just think it's Bull to charge ANOTHER $40 on top of the $60 we'll all be paying for our Ultra tickets. Becasue, as I stated earlier....the $25 dollar ticket price is with your WMC pass NOT your Ultra ticket. That's $100 a head. Now I know they gotta cover expenses and shiz, but $100/person X 50,000 people...well, you do the math..... :pig:
settle down man, jeez. You started the thread off complaining about Ultra stopping an hour early, wooop tee. Beside you know as well as I do the attendance has gone way down over the past couple of years so there's no way there going to do 50,000. I have an oposing view of the commercialization, I think it's a good thing cause I want everyone one exposed to the music I love.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

No way man. Attendance hasn't gone down.
I think it sux that it's closing at midnight. After spending a good 60-70 dollars on beer alone at Ultra last year, this year, that'll just leave me more time to do nothing in my room that night. Only so much money per day. If that makes sense.
sample1200
newskool
newskool

Post by sample1200 »

Angie wrote:No way man. Attendance hasn't gone down.
I think it sux that it's closing at midnight. After spending a good 60-70 dollars on beer alone at Ultra last year, this year, that'll just leave me more time to do nothing in my room that night. Only so much money per day. If that makes sense.
seriously I've gone to all but the first one at the beach, attendance was over 60,000 in 2001 but having been so often I can tell you there isn't as many people showing up. Don't believe what russel faibisch tells the media. I think a lot of people are getting turned off by how like everybody knows what Ultra is now, it's not as "cool" anymore in some peoples eyes.

I am really debating whether I am going to it this year, everyone that is on the lin-up so far is playing elsewhere and to me the afterparty has a solid line-up that I would rather see. The best parties I have been to in Miami are the smaller ones. Even though I love Ultra and I try to convince my friends not to hate on it I just don't if I want to go this year. If I hit the lotto or a rich uncle dies and I can affored the VIP I would definitely go but I am kind of getting burned out on taking care of all the wrecked kids.