Do you...........

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

Do you...........

Post by manny is the man »

Go to Church.
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

nope...
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

Why?
What would be the reason?
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

not christian! :wink:
and not only that but i think that religion is b/w that person and god...i have my beliefs and i dont need someone telling me wut is sinful and wut is good...I know the difference b/w right and wrong and that is solely b/w myself and up above! :)
megabyte
newskool
newskool

Post by megabyte »

I used to...I also went to Catholic school...I kinda stopped going when my grandma died...Now I just go to the church cemetery to visit her...I think the last time I went into my church was on a Mother's day to light a candle for her...I miss my grandma...
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

Stardust wrote:not christian! :wink:
and not only that but i think that religion is b/w that person and god...i have my beliefs and i dont need someone telling me wut is sinful and wut is good...I know the difference b/w right and wrong and that is solely b/w myself and up above! :)
Well your half right.
religon is not what I am all about.
I hate religon.
You see religon was not created by God, It was man who created it.
And as for me It's not my place to tell you that your wrong for sinning.
you are right, that is between you and God.
But my question Didn't state you have to go to church Because your wrong. It was simply, Why? :D

I'm not trying to attack you in any way or to push my belief on anyone.
If you feel this is what I am trying to do, Please Forgive me.
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

megabyte wrote:I used to...I also went to Catholic school...I kinda stopped going when my grandma died...Now I just go to the church cemetery to visit her...I think the last time I went into my church was on a Mother's day to light a candle for her...I miss my grandma...

Well I invite you to come to my Young Adults Meeting on mondays @ 7:30pm.

For more info on this Go to http://www.lynkitup.com
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
megabyte
newskool
newskool

Post by megabyte »

manny is the man wrote:
megabyte wrote:I used to...I also went to Catholic school...I kinda stopped going when my grandma died...Now I just go to the church cemetery to visit her...I think the last time I went into my church was on a Mother's day to light a candle for her...I miss my grandma...

Thanks for the invite but I must decline... I'm not mad at God or anything like that... I just don't feel that church brings me closer to God... I can pray right from home and get the same results... I'm a good girl and know I have a place in heaven... Thanks anyways...
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

megabyte wrote:
manny is the man wrote:

Thanks for the invite but I must decline... I'm not mad at God or anything like that... I just don't feel that church brings me closer to God... I can pray right from home and get the same results... I'm a good girl and know I have a place in heaven... Thanks anyways...

And how do you know you have aplace in heaven? :D
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
megabyte
newskool
newskool

Post by megabyte »

manny is the man wrote:
megabyte wrote:
manny is the man wrote:

Why would you ask that? I don't have to answer... I know my commandments... I know my sins... I've been saved before... I love God and God loves me... I may have strayed... Refer to the prodicle son and there's your answer...
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Nope because I don't feel the need to sit there and have people preach to me about what they think I should believe or not believe...
Don't need to go to church to believe...
EWreckedSean
newskool
newskool

Post by EWreckedSean »

Haha, no church for me either.... :mrgreen:
manny is the man
newskool
newskool

megabyte wrote:
manny is the man wrote:
megabyte wrote: Thanks for the invite but I must decline... I'm not mad at God or anything like that... I just don't feel that church brings me closer to God... I can pray right from home and get the same results... I'm a good girl and know I have a place in heaven... Thanks anyways...

Why would you ask that? I don't have to answer... I know my commandments... I know my sins... I've been saved before... I love God and God loves me... I may have strayed... Refer to the prodicle son and there's your answer...
Well for starters The prodicle son is a good example of people coming back to God, But for people Who just stay in a comfort zone of not focusing thier time on his word and respond to a question with an answer like "I'm a good girl and know I have a place in heaven"
Makes me ask the question "I'm a good girl and know I have a place in heaven" I'm just saying how do you know this and what do you base this on?
DJ Says Jesus Loves You!
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

I don't currently go to church... I did in the past... I'd like to find a good church to start going to again, I find it inspirational.
EWreckedSean
newskool
newskool

Post by EWreckedSean »

I'm just saying how do you know this and what do you base this on?
Well, I gotta ask, how do you know? For that matter how do you know what god's word is?