One wish

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
jen t
newskool
newskool

Post by jen t »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:I wish everything didn't have to be so hard.
NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
"I'm dealing with this the same way I dealt with my own alcohol and drug addiction...with lies and delusion."
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

I wish I could get rid of all the cocaine on earth. (and no I don't mean do it) I mean have it disappear cuz it turns good to bad and bad to worse.
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

I wish life was more simple
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

Angie wrote:I wish I could get rid of all the cocaine on earth. (and no I don't mean do it) I mean have it disappear cuz it turns good to bad and bad to worse.
definately... I just don't want the temptation, getting away from that stuff was one of the best moves I ever made.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

exactly, and that's what all my friends that have survived have said. Personally, I never did it. I was always more into other crap, but that shit still seems to bring people down and I'm sick of it. So, that would def. be one of my wishes.
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

I wish for a moment of comfort and ease for all those that are hurting, in need, distressed, worried, angry, or saddened... I pray that they, if only for a second, can feel as if everything is well.
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

I wish that my father will be ok...
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

DBK wrote:I wish for a moment of comfort and ease for all those that are hurting, in need, distressed, worried, angry, or saddened... I pray that they, if only for a second, can feel as if everything is well.
sign me up for that wish as well...
Dj Cliff Davis
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dj Cliff Davis »

I wish you would....... :twisted:
The Bass zombies are invading!!!!
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

I wish Wednesday were here already and it was 5pm so that I could start my vacation.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

have a nice vacation Dawn! Lord knows you deserve it after all that business w/ your kids your always talking about. You all have fun! <3
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

are you kidding Angie...my kids will be on vacation with me...hopefully they'll be satisfied with the pool at the condo though so I don't have to actually take them to the beach. I hate the beach...or to be more precise I hate sand. Isn't that sad. I've lived in Florida my whole life and I cannot stand sand. I don't ever want to live where there is no beach, but I don't like to go to the beach. That frame of mind drives John crazy. I just can't live without the ocean being nearby.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

OhIt'sOnlyYou wrote:are you kidding Angie...my kids will be on vacation with me...hopefully they'll be satisfied with the pool at the condo though so I don't have to actually take them to the beach. I hate the beach...or to be more precise I hate sand. Isn't that sad. I've lived in Florida my whole life and I cannot stand sand. I don't ever want to live where there is no beach, but I don't like to go to the beach. That frame of mind drives John crazy. I just can't live without the ocean being nearby.
im the same way.....the beach is pretty to look at, i just dont want to get in the water....i hate that sticky crusty feeling that the ocean does to ya.
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

no Dawn. I realize your children will be with you. :) Kids are usually pretty happy with not being at home or school. So like I said enjoy your vacation!
Dj Cliff Davis
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dj Cliff Davis »

I wish my wall wasn't coming back up.
The Bass zombies are invading!!!!