"Insurrection"

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Joe C.
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Joe C. »

FishnChips
newskool
newskool

Post by FishnChips »

That's not the same, Joe. I actually understand that. It makes sense. And with the right instruction book it would make sense to you. However, there is no tanslation guide that will ever help you with the ramblings of TFIHE.
xlaalaagrrlx
newskool
newskool

Post by xlaalaagrrlx »

Joe C. wrote:dude. space ships are like 3 times the size of a swimming pool - even olympic sized ones.

now you're just making things up.

besides, rolling stones are so much better than aerosmith. or aeropostale. or even aeronautics. its true, i read it somewhere. i think it was in the book xenu wrote about l. ron hubbard.

joe.. i gotta say. my respect for you totally tripppled after reading this post. you are my hee-roh.

:lol: :lol:
Joe C.
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Joe C. »

I a CyberNot. I'm form Marz, on my way to Mercery to be a Assasin for the Peoples Liberation Army.
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

you know whats really odd.. when I post stuff just for the hell of it.. it gets more attention than the stuff that I actually meant for a purpose.
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

J-Baby wrote:you know whats really odd.. when I post stuff just for the hell of it.. it gets more attention than the stuff that I actually meant for a purpose.
:idea: