Just wondering...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Lori
Stanton
Stanton

Just wondering...

Post by Lori »

Who's got kids? How old are they? What do you like most about being a parent? No one here really talks about their families, so I was just wondering.
I have two, an 11 1/2 year old son and a 6 1/2 year old daughter. What do I like the most? Just knowing they are happy, really.
I think you'd be cuter if I were drunker (((hic))).
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

I have 2, my son will be 11 in 10 days, my daughter is 5. What I like most is when they (either one) crawls up in my lap for mommy love...My son is getting too old for that now, I'm getting more of the "moooommmmm, jeez do ya halfta do that here" kinda stuff...it's really hard cause in my eyes he'll always be the three year old running around with an orange face from cheez puffs (his favorite food that year) coming up to me saying he needs to be a clean boy....LOL, that's one of my favorite memories. Thanks Lori, for dredging that up, sometimes...you forget to remember the memories. Thanks for the nudge! Then there's my daughter, everything I ever wanted her to be, and some things I didn't...in a lot of ways she's just like me, spoiled rotten, demanding, bossy, she's such a little extrovert. They're my pride and joy...Christopher is my joy because he's such a good kid, and Catilyn is my pride because (like it or not sometimes) she's JUST LIKE ME!
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

you guys are gonna make me cry!!

im still my moms pride and joy, now we are on a level of such deep friendship that i would drop everything in my life to be by her side...she is my soulmate.

so much love for moms!!! and dads!!!
Rico
newskool
newskool

Post by Rico »

I`m a single parent and have fours sons, Cristerfer Alexander (11), the twins Julain and Julius (10), Carson Brent (5) Tollinchi`s. My oldest and twins are from my first marriage; my youngest is from an x-almost wife. No childern from my current wife. Thank god. My first 3 boys are with my mom, I had to give guardianship to her so I can re-enlist into the military. The youngest is with his mom now, shes a recovering addict. Shes married now with a new baby, its a girl. Carson is so happy being a big brother.

I love all my boys, and would do any thing for boys. I travel to Jacksonville to visit them every weekend. Spend the day with them and then I go out at night. They like to hear my stories about rave/club scene. My oldest want to dj. Pretty much likes to do everything I do. Even skates on my old board. Now I have to build him a half-pipe in my moms backyard. So now the neighborhood skaters knows, and dubed me the coolest dad in Tanglewood!

Anyways I could write more but its personal stuff. If you really want to know, say so and I`ll type more. :D

Peace.
If life was a fairytale,
Happy endings would prevail.
Marta
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Marta »

Coolest dad is Tanglewood....hmm that should be your new sig RICO!!!!
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I have one daughter who will be 5 in Dec... SHe lives with her father for now .. has been for a year.... She is my All and I will do anything for her. :)
dirrrteeee
Dj

Post by dirrrteeee »

i have so many kids that claim me... but i dont know nuthin' bout birthin no babies
cracky
newskool
newskool

Post by cracky »

Cracky loves the kids
Memorize, like Iomega zip drive
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

trix loves the kids....i really mean that too!
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

Preppy Raver wrote:trix loves the kids....i really mean that too!
Trix are for kids!!!

(and me :) )
lol
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

lol.. :P