Jacksonville/Georgia area....

Moderator: D Min

dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

3000 miles away

Post by dandmantra »

Hey all,
I miss the days of the enation BBQs. We had so much fun back then. This mix in NO WAY commemorates those BBQs. Enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/dandmantra/dan-dmantra-buckle-up
Thanks for all the shoes.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Re: 3000 miles away

Post by Dawn »

Me too.

This place has changed a LOT!
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

TRUE TRUE... But, that's life. There are, however, some key factors that make those good times possible, still. The most important of those...

1. I still consider most of you friends and the rest of you I can tolerate. (I'm sure that goes both ways haha)
2. I still enjoy food cooked on a grill.
3. I still love great music.

So, with that being said, I'm sure I'll see you again.
Thanks for all the shoes.
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

wish I could toss another backyardbeatdown... just wouldn't be the same anymore =(

#fuckgrowingup
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

We will bbq soon bro .. Corn clams good friends and laughs
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I never been to any of the Enation bbq's. Even with Dan gone, will there be another one? Who is running this site now. I think we all should keep it running for as long as we can in honor of Dan. Also, I never got a chance to get my Enation shirt, I want to get one to wear to the benefit show.
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I miss bbqs and kickball games and beach hang outs god this sucks sooooo bad :(
AtlantaRave
Groupie
Groupie

Post by AtlantaRave »

Whoa, Enation BBQs.
Damn that sounds cool.

Haven't heard of that
here in Atlanta, Georgia!
psychopath
newskool
newskool

Post by psychopath »

Capt-Sue wrote:I never been to any of the Enation bbq's. Even with Dan gone, will there be another one? Who is running this site now. I think we all should keep it running for as long as we can in honor of Dan. Also, I never got a chance to get my Enation shirt, I want to get one to wear to the benefit show.
I think the only one I went to was at Kelly & Joe's when they were living in San Marco.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I'm in the West Side area near Riverside. If you guy's want to get together for a bbg somewhere in Riverside, I'm down =)
pEa
newskool
newskool

Post by pEa »

Wow Enation BbQ? Someone needs to make it happen!
~*Jan Wicked*~
Party Photographer
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

I've been to so many bbq's lol either at Dan's apt at the beach... or his house off of Southside... then Angie thew some bbqs and Trey... I remember that one the most ...being thrown in the pool by a naked joe lol... let's see Katie has had some bbq's we deff should have one soon.... I missed out on Ben's Bbq's I was preggo then... So many epic memories because of this site..
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

The Middleburg Beatdown's at Ben's were the BEST! I can definitely agree we should do something.
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

Dawn wrote:The Middleburg Beatdown's at Ben's were the BEST! I can definitely agree we should do something.
awe thanks, I remember some pretty epic bbq's at dan's @ when he lived at the beach and at Trey's. I think some girl rocked the decks pretty hard @ T$'s bbq. I miss bbq's, I'd love to do another one up there sometime, even if it's just as a patron =)
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

TrixR4Me wrote:I've been to so many bbq's lol either at Dan's apt at the beach... or his house off of Southside... then Angie thew some bbqs and Trey... I remember that one the most ...being thrown in the pool by a naked joe lol... let's see Katie has had some bbq's we deff should have one soon.... I missed out on Ben's Bbq's I was preggo then... So many epic memories because of this site..
you missed all 4? I have a really hard time believing that... I wish I still had all the pictures from all the different ones... I'm missing pics from a couple of them at least...