Safehouse Thursdays @ SKYY downtown Gainesville!!

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Safehouse Thursdays @ SKYY downtown Gainesville!!

Post by Double Y Chrome »

This thursday at SKYY downtown Gainesville
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

Yes, you can take your clothes off at our events...

Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

she's also the only one with glosticks...you guys got her # right? :lol:
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

So when you guys booking me for safehouse thursdays? lol
styli$t187
newskool
newskool

Post by styli$t187 »

damn Josh looks tight! i was coming into gville this fr. but might come in a day earlier to check out your safehouse :)

josh wickham wrote:Yes, you can take your clothes off at our events...

Broken Bass Addiction Thursday's from 7-8 pm
Rekshaw Recordings / StereoPhonic Sounds
facebook.com/DJSTYLIST
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Yeah man come check it out. I always think it is a good time.
styli$t187
newskool
newskool

Post by styli$t187 »

Double Y Chrome wrote:Yeah man come check it out. I always think it is a good time.

its official-- ill be in tomm coming into town a day early for some safe"house"... and some good ol catching up with old friends!!
looking forward to it!
facebook.com/DJSTYLIST
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

so since you have dubstep in huge print, not once but twice at the top of the new flyer, i'm assuming this will actually be a dubstep party this week? SafeDub? or at least one full dedicated dubstep set?

to quote the facebook invite: "DUB STEP | THE HOUSE DANCE MUSIC"

now i'm confused...is this a multi-genre party now or just dubstep & house? or is it just house djs dropping in caspa tracks now & then and putting the genre at the top of the flyer to attract attention(didnt these same people say on this same form that no one wants to listen to dubstep, like less than a year ago?)

not trying to stir things up...just clarify for those that would & would not go for the various genres...either way i'll do my best to make it by for a short bit when i get off work :twisted:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Adikt wrote:so since you have dubstep in huge print, not once but twice at the top of the new flyer, i'm assuming this will actually be a dubstep party this week? SafeDub? or at least one full dedicated dubstep set?

now i'm confused...is this a multi-genre party now or just dubstep & house? or is it just house djs dropping in caspa tracks now & then and putting the genre at the top of the flyer to attract attention(didnt these same people say on this same form that no one wants to listen to dubstep, like less than a year ago?)

not trying to stir things up...just clarify for those that would & would not go for the various genres...either way i'll do my best to make it by for a short bit when i get off work :twisted:
We're getting drunk and playing music dammit.
cramela
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cramela »

Adikt wrote:so since you have dubstep in huge print, not once but twice at the top of the new flyer, i'm assuming this will actually be a dubstep party this week? SafeDub? or at least one full dedicated dubstep set?

Jesus Christ. I love the ratio of girls to guys in the picture. Who cares what genre it is as long as the music is decent(not top 40 or lame mashups)and there are attractive women on the dancefloor instead of pencil neck trainspotter geeks stroking their straggly goatees. It is just dance music for christ sake.
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

i personally dont care. i'm just trying to clarify as there are a lot of people that do, apparently. i've been told by multiple people from this board that no one is interested in dubstep & that a dubstep party isnt worth going to. that has obviously changed in their opinions(?) but i know others feel the same way about Dubstep, House & everything else. sad but true.

btw...at the end of my 14 hour shift last night i sat at flaco's for a sammich & was able to rock out to the House being played from the rooftop while laughing at drunk rednecks chicks. good times and nice beats emanating throughout downtown. i could hear it 4 blocks away... :twisted:
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

All we played from 12-2am was dubstep last thursday

Good dubstep
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

haha...damnit.

i listened from like 11-11:45 from Flacos...the beats reverberate between the buildings very nicely...chicks in line for :08 were dancing to the House music being played at the time. i really do love hearing any kind of EDM as the general downtown soundtrack...cops on the corner knodding their heads, seriously...good stuff! :D

i dont have a double this week so i will be by after work fo sho :twisted:
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

josh wickham wrote:All we played from 12-2am was dubstep last thursday

Good dubstep

Esteban had some house cds playing outside.
styli$t187
newskool
newskool

Post by styli$t187 »

Throughly enjoyed myself last Thurs. Sick Dubstep all night, awesome vibe!

Big ups to DY & JW

:twisted:
facebook.com/DJSTYLIST