The Down Fall Of Notre Dame.....

Discussions relating to North and Central Florida.
(ie. Gainesville, Tallahassee, and surrounding areas)

Moderator: josh wickham

Tim_jarrell
newskool
newskool

The Down Fall Of Notre Dame.....

Post by Tim_jarrell »

Thought some of you might find this funny.

http://coedmagazine.com/2009/12/22/the- ... -pictures/
God must be a Gator fan, cause he made the Sky Blue and the Sun Orange.
sblude
Groupie
Groupie

Post by sblude »

Ummmm, not funny at all. So they have some pics of Tebow and others with decent looking chics. I'm sure if someone did the work, they'd find photos of Tebow with some skanky looking back woods hos as well. Wait, I've already seen those.
Tim_jarrell
newskool
newskool

Post by Tim_jarrell »

sblude wrote:Ummmm, not funny at all. So they have some pics of Tebow and others with decent looking chics. I'm sure if someone did the work, they'd find photos of Tebow with some skanky looking back woods hos as well. Wait, I've already seen those.

Is that all you do on this board go around a pick at other ppl post? Typical fucking Enation punk! Stand up and let your self be known.....don't hide behind a name on the screen. Phucking pussy!
God must be a Gator fan, cause he made the Sky Blue and the Sun Orange.
sblude
Groupie
Groupie

Post by sblude »

Tim_jarrell wrote:
sblude wrote:Ummmm, not funny at all. So they have some pics of Tebow and others with decent looking chics. I'm sure if someone did the work, they'd find photos of Tebow with some skanky looking back woods hos as well. Wait, I've already seen those.

Is that all you do on this board go around a pick at other ppl post? Typical fucking Enation punk! Stand up and let your self be known.....don't hide behind a name on the screen. Phucking pussy!
Some pretty lame posts here indeed. Yours being one of them, LOL
Boyd Westerman
Grand Master Dinosaur

Post by Boyd Westerman »

sblude wrote:
Tim_jarrell wrote:

Some pretty lame posts here indeed. Yours being one of them, LOL
He does have a point, your only posts here in the past several months have been to show your love for the Gators. Perhaps your needs will be better suited at www.gatorsports.com
¡¡¡ǝpnp 43 ʎ1uo ɯ,ı
sblude
Groupie
Groupie

Post by sblude »

Boyd Westerman wrote: He does have a point, your only posts here in the past several months have been to show your love for the Gators. Perhaps your needs will be better suited at www.gatorsports.com
More pics of Gators crying? No thanks.