Seperate forum for Science & Global Climate discussions?

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

ARE you in favor for a forum on Science & Global Climate discussions??? So we don't congest other forums....

YES!!! I give a turd about this Planet I vote YES on amendment 420!!!...for a Science & Global Climate discussion forum!
41%
NO!!! I don't give a Amoeba turd about this Planet, I want us all to choke & die on C0 2 and greenhouse gases! I Vote no on amendmant 420!!! I suck at life! Who cares if the Reptilians eat my baby lol!
59%

Total votes: 17

Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

I mean crap just Google Global Cooling

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer ... 13132.aspx

My thing is who cares about all this stuff really??? Just other ways to have govt impose things on us, on pruduct makers, on the world about what to do, when to do it, green bags at Publix, Red Bags @ Target.....OMG seriously.....Its called Nature and the cycles of the earth....Just deal with it, do your part to make yourself feel better that you are helping the planet.....and just leave the rest of us alone....Carbon Credit this....Offset here.....I mean cmon Al Gore is the biggest hoax in the world and he fooled everybody and got paid MILLIONS

I mean look at his Electric bill....Hmm not following your own preaching are you mr gore
Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.
"If this were any other person with $30,000-a-year in utility bills, I wouldn't care," says the Center's 27-year-old president, Drew Johnson. "But he tells other people how to live and he's not following his own rules."

And look at his boat
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gore-hits- ... houseboat/

Gawd its so pathetic and I feel so sorry for all these people who get caught up in this crap.....I really feel for you....I will do my best to show you the light
I am my own worst enemy
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

I will look into it later when I have more time. I'm at work.. but I still think we should have a science forum. It would be nice to talk about science with others that have same interest... just like how we have politics forum. There is a lot to talk about in science and there are a lot of topics we haven't covered that Jenn and I would like to discuss with others. So if we don't get a science forum, then we will just use politics. Would you want us to have our discussions about science in the politics forum? Anyway, I gotta go. Talk to you later :D
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

Maybe can change the forum to Politics/Science/Special Interests or something like that

Right now there are a billion forums on this site!
I am my own worst enemy
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

Gordo wrote:Right now there are a billion forums on this site!
this site doesn't have many forums actually... you don't frequent the net too much do you... other than here, some political sites and what not...

some forums have HUNDREDS of sections, and surprisingly a lot of content in all of them...

I'm not in any way picking on you... I'm just saying... this forum is quite small... but if you merely saying there aren't really enough people frequenting this site to warrant a completely separate forum for science related issues... you might have a point... but I don't think you can ever have too much of ANY thing on the internets... except maybe spam and goatse...
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

Ok what I meant maybe was all these other forums that people don't use......the ones people use seem to be on the top or on the bottom.....One right now in major talks or is used almost the same as another main hitter in here is the politics forum, and its all the way at the bottom

I feel that people don't even scroll down all the way to the bottom to see this forum

I was thinking in lines of more clutter of stuff people don't use...that was my point i think in a nutshell
I am my own worst enemy
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Gordo wrote:Maybe can change the forum to Politics/Science/Special Interests or something like that

Right now there are a billion forums on this site!
That might sound like a cool idea :D
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Gordo wrote:I love Global Warming

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/t ... ane06.html

Hey the NYTimes says it so it must be true....right Jenn???

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A966958260

oh there are many more articles.....GW is the biggest hoax and Gore is the biggest fraud in the world.....just another thing you get caught up in believing.....and I'm supposed to do my research......haha
I started to read these links but then I realized that these are not the kind of links to be doing any type of research especially when a journalist is writing it. They don't know shit. Sorry but the best sources are going to other websites that are more about earth science.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Gordo wrote:I mean crap just Google Global Cooling

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer ... 13132.aspx

My thing is who cares about all this stuff really??? Just other ways to have govt impose things on us, on pruduct makers, on the world about what to do, when to do it, green bags at Publix, Red Bags @ Target.....OMG seriously.....Its called Nature and the cycles of the earth....Just deal with it, do your part to make yourself feel better that you are helping the planet.....and just leave the rest of us alone....Carbon Credit this....Offset here.....I mean cmon Al Gore is the biggest hoax in the world and he fooled everybody and got paid MILLIONS

I mean look at his Electric bill....Hmm not following your own preaching are you mr gore
Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.
"If this were any other person with $30,000-a-year in utility bills, I wouldn't care," says the Center's 27-year-old president, Drew Johnson. "But he tells other people how to live and he's not following his own rules."

And look at his boat
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gore-hits- ... houseboat/

Gawd its so pathetic and I feel so sorry for all these people who get caught up in this crap.....I really feel for you....I will do my best to show you the light
Once again, I would not get my information from journalists. They actually confuse people on real shit. I wouldn't listen to the Weather Channel, not all the time are they right about the weather. If you want to know more about Global Warming, look into Earth Science or Planetary Science. Scientists from those areas look at the bigger picture than meteorologists do from the weather channel.

Just so everyone knows, we're in the warmest part of an ice age. So when Global cooling begins, it will begin sometime after 2012. If you want to prove me wrong, please do so. We can talk on this subject for days. 8)
allmightyone420
Promoter

Post by allmightyone420 »

No dude. I stopped that. It's clean living now days. Why are you wanting to for me in for....

Oh... new forum... got it now!
Adikt wrote:aside from that its all Techno hahaha...damn fist pumpers :lol:
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

Capt-Sue wrote: Once again, I would not get my information from journalists. They actually confuse people on real shit. I wouldn't listen to the Weather Channel, not all the time are they right about the weather. If you want to know more about Global Warming, look into Earth Science or Planetary Science. Scientists from those areas look at the bigger picture than meteorologists do from the weather channel.

Just so everyone knows, we're in the warmest part of an ice age. So when Global cooling begins, it will begin sometime after 2012. If you want to prove me wrong, please do so. We can talk on this subject for days. 8)
I know cuz god forbid a journalist write a paper on scientific evidence.....that's just blashpemy right there......What is up with everybody and this 2012??? Seriously.....So if Global Warming will stop in 2012, why the hell does everybody care about it so much??? Why would Al Gore totally lie to everybody, make countries, cities companies change all of their protocols so they look "GREEN" but unlike somebody like Gore who doesn't drink his own kool-aid becasue he knows its a hoax and make MILLIONS off of it......

You can go on and on for days......but until there is actual scientific evidence, which there is none....just some scientists that agree on this and on that......but not a shred of evidence saying man does more damage then mother nature herself.....just a buch of HOT AIR
I am my own worst enemy
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

ok, i do take back my statement about journalists... but there are some that do suck and they don't give you the correct information. i guess i should have said be careful on what you read. i know i should do the same.

i don't know too much about al gore. so i can't really say anything about him.

what's been causing the mass extinction? and glaciers melting? is it all man-made or is it global warming? what about both?

- http://www.epa.gov/ebtpages/airairpoglobalwarming.html
- http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/basicinfo.html

if it's not global warming, then maybe it's just climate changes that are just killing off animal species. i guess that's not a big deal to us. :roll:

whether or not scientists has proof on global warming we should at least be prepared for it. shit, last year christmas in jacksonville was hot. when i first moved to jacksonville back in nov 1999. christmas that year was fucking cold. really cold. now christmas last year and the year before that was warm. it might be warm or hot this year too. we will see.
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

Capt-Sue wrote: whether or not scientists has proof on global warming we should at least be prepared for it. shit, last year christmas in jacksonville was hot. when i first moved to jacksonville back in nov 1999. christmas that year was fucking cold. really cold. now christmas last year and the year before that was warm. it might be warm or hot this year too. we will see.
I know mother nature is PRETTY CRAZY huh???

I never have said Glabal Warming does not exist.....Its in Mother Natures DNA for crying out loud....same reason there are seasons, and droughts and everything,......Its MN's way.....Its just how it is.....As I also said before does man play a part in this>?? Yes I believe so, do we do anything to make it better?? I don't think so, BUT do we do anything to dramatically make it worse?? NO I don't believe we do. AT ALL
I am my own worst enemy
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

yes, i know that it is mother's natures dna... samething that is changing in the universe.

i think i misunderstood your last couple of messages.

there are things we can do so that we don't get affected by global warming... like live underground. there already are a shitload of underground cities around the world.

you know what's crazy, their are also underground cities that have aliens living there already and they have been living there for many thousands of years. i don't know for a fact but there are information out there on the internet about these aliens living underground. they also live in the ocean too.
Gordo
newskool
newskool

Post by Gordo »

Capt-Sue wrote:
you know what's crazy, their are also underground cities that have aliens living there already and they have been living there for many thousands of years. i don't know for a fact but there are information out there on the internet about these aliens living underground. they also live in the ocean too.
Yeah I know.........that is crazy
I am my own worst enemy