Mike PAtton - 1988 - Faith No More Introduction Tape

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
bushsucks
newskool
newskool

Post by bushsucks »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patton Introduction Tape
4-Track recording, Billy Gould's attic, San Francisco, CA
1988-??-??

01-The Cowboy Song
02-Surprise! You're Dead!
03-Underwater Love
04-Falling To Pieces

Recorded on 4-Track in Bill Gould's attic as a demonstration of Mike Patton for Faith No More's management and their record company (Slash). Two copies of this tape exist, dubbed directly from the 4-Track by Bill onto tapes with pre-existing music on them.
This copy was sold on eBay in September 2006 after being found in a Hollywood, CA thrift shop in a box of other music industry demo tapes along with a copy of Mr Bungle's 4th demo "OU818" and 4 photos of Mike Patton taken in a Photo Vending Machine.
These are rough versions of the songs, most likely played live into the 4-Track. The music and lyrics are early versions and contain many differences from the final recordings.
The exact timing of the recording is unknown but FNM's first gig with Patton was in Nov 1988 and so this recording was probably made before that.
This is the missing link between Mike Patton in Mr. Bungle and Mike Patton in Faith No More and is a must for all collectors.

http://rapidshare.com/files/144903132/M ... o.rar.html

for more rare rock/hip-hop and edm music visit...
visionaryurbantactics.com/forum
Goofy
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Goofy »

Yea but I'm not falling I'm -Man IN Motion- and I went the other way. Dose it occur to any of you not to listen to what the bad guy has to say... because If I we're you I'd be wondering what happened if Neo would have went through the left door you have to think of it like cross country skiing. YOUR LEFT YOUR LEFT YOUR LEFT RIGHT LEFT<--------- thats a cadance .... but this is how you ski. ONE UP ONE DOWN ONE UP ONE DOWN.
God is Sleeping and the Devil is Not Home.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Goofy wrote:Yea but I'm not falling I'm -Man IN Motion- and I went the other way. Dose it occur to any of you not to listen to what the bad guy has to say... because If I we're you I'd be wondering what happened if Neo would have went through the left door you have to think of it like cross country skiing. YOUR LEFT YOUR LEFT YOUR LEFT RIGHT LEFT<--------- thats a cadance .... but this is how you ski. ONE UP ONE DOWN ONE UP ONE DOWN.
Could I have some of whatever it is you're on? Ketamine, right?