Tasty Tenaglia Set

Post your latest tracks and/or mixes here for the eNation community to listen.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Tasty Tenaglia Set

Post by JPExpress »

Clorophilla - Taranto, Italy - August 2007

1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qcuscx
2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8tour1
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Listening to part 2 now.. AND WOW!! IT IS SLOPPY!! Never listened to a Tenaglia Live mix before.. Lets say this is not a good first impression.. Some Cool Tracks BUT not mixed as well as I would have expected..
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

I really only noticed 2 moxes get away from him, but were saved relatively quickly. The first part is def. much better, but I wouldn't really call the entire mix sloppy. However that REM track at the in is plain horrible! Image
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

I would have been dissappointed if I were in attendance at that show.. The guy is a legend & I give him MADD RESPECT but you gotta call the mix what it is.. SLOPPY... Yes the REM track was teeth cringing horrible...

I will download the first half now..
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

what REM song?
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

manus wrote:what REM song?
losing my religion

And upon further listening, yes, this is not one of his more stellar sets. He's always done things differently, but this one sounds like he's really drunk or something.
ericb
newskool
newskool

Post by ericb »

Not to be a bitch but that's what most of his sets sound like, the ones I've heard in the past few years anyways. His GU cd is still one of my favorites from back in the day though.
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Danny isn't the most technically savvy DJ in the world. His track selection is usually great though. I've had some good times rockin out while he's played in the past, but, I can't remember a set by him where, at one point or another, I didn't say "what the fuck was that". lol
Thanks for all the shoes.
Justin F
newskool
newskool

Post by Justin F »

Yeah, I've always had a great time listening to DT play, but his mixing never has been the greatest. His mixing is not the reason you go to hear Danny play though. You go for the track selection and the vibe the is going on at the club while he is playing. I'll never forget one of Danny's oldschool 24 hour sets at Space, he was bringing in a mix, the track was sick as hell, the mix wasn't even close, and everybody in the club was pumping their fists in the air and loving every minute of it. Only DT and only in Miami. 8)