The Fiktesious Transmission@Equadox

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

It was slowly
Falling and
Dripping
The cement.
The cement dripped from the corner of the purple cloud.
Eating,
Drinking
Pooping,
The dank pee...
Dripped from me.
The cat's eyes glimmered as the wise owl smiled cutely.
Together, the four of us complained about our lives.
Helpless,
Worthless,
Spineless
Oh! Oh! Such agonizing terrible mildew.
We laughed at your intolerable mustache..
Escaping from your vulgar nostrils
We were still alone. SOSO Alone.
Reaching.,
Looking,
Finding,
The harp-playing construction worker.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

I see that as a personal attack on my self worth and kidna of retarded however if you have no other means of self expression than to make an ass out of your self so be it...
Faith is Journaey Not a guilt trip.
http://alphasigmasoul.angelfire.com
BREAKSOFUNKY05
newskool
newskool

Post by BREAKSOFUNKY05 »

birds pooped in the chilli
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

Elvis Presley,
and Mr Ed,
were weird and fabulous,
now they're dead.

They both lived and died,
In celebrity's glare.
By the time they passed on,
they were both kind of square.

They both loved their mother's,
they both acted bad.
Mr Ed fought with Wibur,
Elvis bugged Ann Margaret's Dad .

But Elvis rocks on,
in the beautiful blue,
and poor Mr Ed,
was boiled down for glue.

I guess it's okay,
cause a horse is a horse.
But the King is the King,
(of course, of course).
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

thats hallerious... but your still an ass... and sigma lamda beta was upgraded to alpha sigma soul AE2
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

The man stood leaning against the subway car doors all calm and collected. He got off at the next stop, a reason for his arrogance. The doors closed and we were off, myself, the train and the people. Of course, how could I say we when I didn't know a single soul. The man at the door was gone before I knew it, and so is the man sitting right in front of me. Dark shades, Buggs Bunny on his chest, a walkman, running shoes and a bag. The kind of bag that could hold a portable computer. He is as gone as the other. I don't know a thing about him. Is he human or is he animal? Shaved head. I still don't know. I look closer at him with quick glimpses. A change in pose, but he fades away. A little pudgy. Fades away. Quiet. But so is everyone else, everyone who is alone, but all together on the train. No one makes eye contact, no one communicates communication. Sometimes I wish something crazy would happen on the train, something exciting but non-threatening. Something that would provoke communication. Shades don't help, neither does a walkman. Maybe I do know that guy. Maybe he's that guy who is afraid to make eye contact? Maybe he fears communication and eliminates it from his vocabulary by drowning out the sounds words make? A loud horn. His shades are up, he looks around. Maybe he just thinks he's cool, but can't communicate it well. I suppose what's up doc is not long hand. A simple mistake, logically reasonable. He's eating his shades. I have no problem with people who choose to put things in their mouths, but when I hear the contact between teeth and thing I begin to feel like a fly on the wall moments away from throwing up. Trying to make an exit but the doors are closed and we are in motion, the train is still moving. Some more loud horns and rhetoric over the P.A.. The shades are back on, the man is in business. He taps his foot to the clack of the train, no, to the beat of the music. I don't like him.
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

In the times of the new Roman enterprize we must evealuate our every thought and action. Take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ. There are no front lines in this war of terror and noone is safe from the tottolerian fasist government that is attpemting to demorilize us.
Demoralization is there key tactic because everything that escapes from a man's mouth is subject to the scrunity of the new media. We have most deffenintly inguaged ourselves into a battal to the death with an enemy that will only sreank when it see's it has no power. Cat and Mouse Games are fun. But you must really look deep into what you are dealing with. This is a war game designed to infiltrate and shake the very foundations of hell. Sin is realative, all things are permsable but not all things are bennificial. If you desire to change, you must readajust you entrenal clock and remember that we have all been displaced into an ocean of bitterness. Father Time is but a mouse click away from truth and mother nature is about to give birth. So learn to swim and get over you codependancy.
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

What is "sreank"?
J-Baby
Gemini
Gemini

Post by J-Baby »

when you have a hard on and you step into the cold shower your penis sreanks....
Knowledge is Power Education is the Key.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

Image (((sigh))) For those of you who are playing along at home: what he meant to say was that he steped into the shower because his penis stinks.
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Why do you have to say stupid shit like that?? Check what this relay can do...

Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
But there is still some good in it...
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »

SkyDancer wrote: Check what this relay can do...

Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
SkyDancer
Gemini
Gemini

Post by SkyDancer »

Joe C.
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Joe C. »

SkyDancer wrote:Why do you have to say stupid shit like that?? Check what this relay can do...

Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
Nnn>o>o>O>>
http://www.1111111111111111111111111111 ... 11111.com/
JPExpress
Stanton
Stanton

Post by JPExpress »