Myspace...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
ßéñjåmmiñ
Gemini
Gemini

Myspace...

Post by ßéñjåmmiñ »

why in the fuck is it such a problem to log into this mofo... i know for a fact i have my password right and my profile hasn't been deleted and i don't have caps lock on... so friggen frustrating and i can't believe a stupid site is so addicting that i get angry over not being able to visit it... haha...
* R.I.P. Dan "I'm not the man" D'Mantra - not a day goes by that I don't think about you, I miss you man!
JamesDupree
newskool
newskool

Post by JamesDupree »

myspace sucks teh ass
kryptonite wrote:You never did drugs? How did you get into this stupid music? :lol:
TrixR4Me
Vestax
Vestax

Post by TrixR4Me »

Speaking of Ben your page is a pain in the ass to load .. if it does at all :?
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

TrixR4Me wrote:Speaking of Ben your page is a pain in the ass to load .. if it does at all :?
4 real! sorry to say that bro, but you need to do something about that. I dont ever message you or leave you comments cause I cant ever get to your profile page.
kit e kat
Househead
Househead

Post by kit e kat »

Myspace is evil, the devil I tell ya! :evil:
EzraFree
Groupie
Groupie

Post by EzraFree »

not just myspace, but any website written in coldfusion is going to be annoyingly slow... that's why coldfusion server requires such an unbeleivably large amount of RAM on the server...
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

my page (and myspace in general) has been working fine longer lately than it has since I first joined it. Maybe you should edit your page some Ben so it will be easier to load. :)