I am also a Gamer...as well as a music listener.

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
govtmorgue
Groupie
Groupie

I am also a Gamer...as well as a music listener.

Post by govtmorgue »

Now, I have introduced myself before and failed to mention I am a staff member at Gameamp.com also. Now, I have posted stuff around the site, and don't consider this a spam. Especially considering the fact that I love both of these sites very much for the great information that is contained. So without further ado:

I am an administrator over at the GameAmp Network and I wanted to let everyone know about a new feature that was just added. The Game Handle Database; it allows you to search for any of your old gaming friends you may have lost contact with by searching for their character name for any online game that has ever been released. You can also search by Server, Level, Guild, Race, Class, etc… Of course we need as many gamers as possible to make this system really work and we would really appreciate any support you can provide. Accounts are free of course, and you can check out the new profile system while you are there as well, we've added an unlimited image gallery, blog, friends list, friend comments, tons of new functionality.

PROFILE EXAMPLE FOR Govtmorgue
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE HANDLES Profiles
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP Signup

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you there!
Governments...???
EWreckedSean
newskool
newskool

Post by EWreckedSean »

Our survey says....

:mrgreen:
govtmorgue
Groupie
Groupie

Post by govtmorgue »

HAH...and my survey says...no it is not spam

I have been a member since 2003 and I just felt that I would like to find out whom else is a gamer. I avidly play City of Heroes myself, while enjoying the music that I have found many members on this site have contributed. Thanks for your invalid response...and try again. It's valid and it doesn't take people away from this site, because that site is specifically for Games and not music. Again, thanks and try looking at a persons profile to find out how long they have been a member before screaming DOOM or SPAM. Also, now that I look, I have been a member longer than you lol (although only by like 4 days :P)
Governments...???
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

Hey man, do your thing, big ups the gaming massive.
I don't get into online games at all, but if I did, I could definately see the virtue of something like that.