Can someone tell me why...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

plain and simple.....insecurities

Post by Guest »

some girls like to be controlled

it's a kink
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

some girls are controlling also.. so dont blame it just on men. :)

Thank you mistress may i have another!!! lol j/k

Post by Guest »

there is not one type of girl/guy that enjoys one kink or another

people will always surprise you

Just be there for her when things crumble down around her
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Re: Can someone tell me why...

Post by Larz »

KZ the Fabulous wrote:...some guys like to control girls?

My friend Jen has been dating this guy Brad for a while now. And just about 2 weeks ago they got into a nasty fight and she told him it was over. And she told me it was over. Now I come to find out that she is back with him. He doesn't let her see her friends, or even talk to them for that matter, and when she picks up the phone to call one of us, he picks a fight with her about it. This guy even gave her an STD (swears he didnt cheat on her).

I'm baffled. Please tell me why guys are like this, and what I can do in a situation like this, b/c I'm ready to cut her off completely.
both sexes do this little game, women go about it in a different way.
they do this to make themselfs feel better about themselfs. they sort of have low self esteem and the only way to feel bettter about themselfs is to degrade someone else. your girlfriend just happens to be the nearest target.
sort of how (and i'm not trying to sound sexist) some women will hang out with their fat friends so they look thinner. thus they feel better about themselfs, at their friends expense.
i don't think men do this based on the fact that men don't ask other men if their ass looks fat in these jeans.
just another head game people play.
the best way to get back at this nutsack is to ignore this asschunk........men like this hate to be ignored, it will drive him nuts.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

yep, thats usually their method of opperation
sometime tough love is what is required
hope your friend will be ok, or better yet, open her eyes and take a good long look at her situation, and tell him to go piss off.
just hope she is safe.
albino kitty
newskool
newskool

Re: Can someone tell me why...

Post by albino kitty »

insecurities......... something in their life they think they have control over and makes them feel good and special... guys suck a$$... ive realized being almost 26 that i might live with the right guy for years and years but marriage(specially now of days) and settling down is a lost cause~~~ for what thousands of dollars down the drain to pay for a wedding to just divorce and spend a few more thousands of dollars just to get rid of them oh and if you have kids just more time money and drama between the 2 people.. hmmmm F#*k that!!!!
KZ the Fabulous wrote:...some guys like to control girls?

My friend Jen has been dating this guy Brad for a while now. And just about 2 weeks ago they got into a nasty fight and she told him it was over. And she told me it was over. Now I come to find out that she is back with him. He doesn't let her see her friends, or even talk to them for that matter, and when she picks up the phone to call one of us, he picks a fight with her about it. This guy even gave her an STD (swears he didnt cheat on her).

I'm baffled. Please tell me why guys are like this, and what I can do in a situation like this, b/c I'm ready to cut her off completely.