Its Good To Be A Woman

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
EWreckedSean
newskool
newskool

Post by EWreckedSean »

OhIt'sOnlyYou wrote:Untrue..." not if you can't bring yourself to fuck a crazy, unclean, or unshaven person no matter how long its been"

in order to perpetuate the species all you have to do is get laid, procreation doesn't require sanity, or shaving, although cleanliness helps...Thankfully the world is populated with plenty of clean people...therefore, we can get laid easier, and we perpetuate the species...

if women didn't want sex, there would be no procreation. men can't do it alone or to each other and get the same result...however, men WILL DO IT to or with whatever there is given the lack of opportunity to stick it where it belongs. Women on the other hand are completely capable of going without it...if we chose not to have sex there would be no babies...WE PERPETUATE THE SPECIES!!

it's called power of the pussy!
Not anymore!

http://www.malepregnancy.com/
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

EWreckedSean wrote:
OhIt'sOnlyYou wrote:Untrue..." not if you can't bring yourself to fuck a crazy, unclean, or unshaven person no matter how long its been"

in order to perpetuate the species all you have to do is get laid, procreation doesn't require sanity, or shaving, although cleanliness helps...Thankfully the world is populated with plenty of clean people...therefore, we can get laid easier, and we perpetuate the species...

if women didn't want sex, there would be no procreation. men can't do it alone or to each other and get the same result...however, men WILL DO IT to or with whatever there is given the lack of opportunity to stick it where it belongs. Women on the other hand are completely capable of going without it...if we chose not to have sex there would be no babies...WE PERPETUATE THE SPECIES!!

it's called power of the pussy!
Not anymore!

http://www.malepregnancy.com/
some woman prob. told him to go fu@k himself
like shania twain once said.....man, i feel like a woman
Gryphyn
newskool
newskool

Post by Gryphyn »

All we need is your eggs.

Harvest those bitches, keep em on ice and homegrow our own. Then we can keep concubines for when we get an itch for it, and let the rest of the women toil as slaves in the mines.
4james2S.0
Stanton
Stanton

Post by 4james2S.0 »

[quote="Gryphyn"]All we need is your eggs.

Harvest those bitches, keep em on ice and homegrow our own. Then we can keep concubines for when we get an itch for it, and let the rest of the women toil as slaves in the mines.[/quote]

holy shit 8O
http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=JamesDupree
Mr.CASH wrote:i<3 me too,we should go bowling:P
Gryphyn
newskool
newskool

Post by Gryphyn »

Don't act like you don't know about it! You're a Dupree too, Jimmy!

Wait. Nobody else keeps their women in the mines?
cocoon
Gemini
Gemini

Post by cocoon »

#18, get discount at the movie theater on Wednesdays :thumleft:
#19. we never get bothered by penis leaning on one side, standing up in public and shrinking when we need it:wink:
"I'm not a horse, I'm a hornless Unicorn."