Willy Wonka Willy Wonka

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
buddacupz
Gemini
Gemini

Willy Wonka Willy Wonka

Post by buddacupz »

OMG that movie is so gooooooooood and hiliarious with the lil ooommpa looompas!!
Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

it's only one oompa loompa...the same guy played them all...it was a good movie!
down4life2k
newskool
newskool

Post by down4life2k »

I was planning on checking it out this weeken...thank for the positive feedback...I have heard some negative talk in the last couple of days.
It just is what it is...
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

im going tonight, for the late late show.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

down4life2k wrote:I was planning on checking it out this weeken...thank for the positive feedback...I have heard some negative talk in the last couple of days.
The movie is honestly what you make it. Tim Burton did a great job on it and if you can let go of all your early adult cynicism for a couple of hours and watch it through a child's eyes you will enjoy it immensely. Not to mention there is a little adult humor thrown in every so often as well.

Post by Guest »

I heard so much negative feedback about it that I'm just going to wait for it to come out on video to watch it.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:I heard so much negative feedback about it that I'm just going to wait for it to come out on video to watch it.
that's a shame...there is no doubt that it's a childrens movie...you have to be able to regress for a few hours and watch it with the eyes of a child...you'll really regret it if you miss it on the big screen Niki...I promise!

Post by Guest »

I'm always regressed. You haven't hung out with me yet. I'm like a three year-old strung out on crack.
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:I'm always regressed. You haven't hung out with me yet. I'm like a three year-old strung out on crack.

I'm positive you'll like the movie...the graphics, if that's what you call them is AWESOME...think about having been born in the 50's and getting to see a movie in technicolor for the first time...it's the most amazing, beautiful sight you've ever seen...now I know you weren't born in the 50's and have seen color in movies before. BUT, this movie is so gorgeous, that it's just like that...like you've never seen a movie in REAL COLOR until this one.
nobuhiro_223
Gemini
Gemini

Post by nobuhiro_223 »

Preppy Raver wrote:im going tonight, for the late late show.
damn i went last nite (wierd very wierd but good)
"Hot kisses and hugs that break u into tiny skiny
little pieces of stars"
Dawn
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Dawn »

shh! some people haven't seen it yet?
Athena
newskool
newskool

Post by Athena »

Yeah, Dan, myself & Breanne went and saw it @ the 9:35 showing @ Tinsletown last night. We enjoyed the movie a lot. Johnny Depp is awesome in it and so are the children. I really, really enjoyed it.
I think you should definitely see it @ the theatres.
buddacupz
Gemini
Gemini

Post by buddacupz »

yes yes yes
Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!

Post by Guest »

I thought the movie has some really good moments in it, and some seriously horrible moments in it. Watch it drunk.