Drama

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Drama

Post by Capt-Sue »

Can the moderators control the topics a little better so that we can have a nice clean website to promote music... not Drama!

Post by Guest »

It is in flames though. People just need to grow up. Stop calling everyone dogfuckers and just let it go. I know I wouldn't want my last words to someone to be "go choke on a dick".
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

We can't control the flames drama unless someone takes it out of line.

most of the drama occured on the jacksonville board last night.

i was trying to clean house, but after I made one post......comcast's shitty ass service left we without internet in the middle of a post.

now I am at work and dan is finally on line.

things WILL be cleared on the jacksonville board.

now i just need to get comcast back online at the hizzy.
Last edited by spektrum on Apr 27 2005 09:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Thanks for trying :D
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

BrokeA$$Niki wrote:It is in flames though. People just need to grow up. Stop calling everyone dogfuckers and just let it go. I know I wouldn't want my last words to someone to be "go choke on a dick".
I wouldn't want that to be my last words either.
CB4
Gemini
Gemini

Post by CB4 »

Capt-Sue wrote:
BrokeA$$Niki wrote:It is in flames though. People just need to grow up. Stop calling everyone dogfuckers and just let it go. I know I wouldn't want my last words to someone to be "go choke on a dick".
I wouldn't want that to be my last words either.
haha, too funny...

-Sean
GooglyMoose
newskool
newskool
Location: Trying to get back drum sticks from audience for encore

Post by GooglyMoose »

I just spent the last hour or so reading all the drama that every one has been talking about. Its sad and it pisses me off to think that there is so much animosity in this scene. After all the recent things I've noticed such a drop off in posting from a lot of club goers that I like which is sad. The good people here feel like they cant compete with all the drama and such. Yeah its a forum for discussing things, but personal things need to be delt with personally.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

mumph! kids