hello

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
jayville
newskool
newskool

hello

Post by jayville »

hello

my name is jay. i live in mandarin. in jax. near the avenues mall.

i like partying to house music once or twice a week. lately i have been doing it at home but still like to go out to a club atleast one sat night a month.

i am not a cop. as a matter of fact i am about as anti-cop as a person could get.

i beleive in plur but have have a short fuse.

i am a bad speller and typer and it gets worse if i am trying to type fast.

Post by Guest »

Hi, Jay. My name is Niki. I like tattoos, piercings, long walks on the beach and cheap beer. Glad you're not a cop.
megabyte
newskool
newskool

Post by megabyte »

Hi Jay, I'm Cristi... I am a mandarin girl, lived here for 23 years...
I write alot of crap on this board but I hope no one takes me too seriously(especially in out little hate thread) My sister is a Dj... So when she is playing, I'm there... I'm more into the goth/industrial scene but I do love getting crunk at Club5 with my homies...
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

What's up Jay! I live in Mandarin too! I'm all about some trance as you will see. Welcome aboard. I know enation has been kinda weird lately, but hopefully we're all sorting out our differences. :D
jayville
newskool
newskool

Post by jayville »

hi .. i like most types of music. even some country( guys at work listen to it all day so some songs grow on you) my favorite type is hard rock/metal ... white zombie (i hung out with them when they used to come to town on tour. i have pics of me backstage with them at the edge and the holiday in behind it. sean is very cool.) danzig -( i have hung out with him in back of club five. ) my first show was twisted sister/dokken ... which seems lame now but was fun at the time .. everyone with long hair leather and spandexed girls.... i liked punk at that time to. meeting joey ramone three times. i like and know COLD ( partying with scooter ward many times at the beach. and at shows here in town.) i even like limp bizkit ( fred durst lived on my buddy greg`s couch for a summer)........ i saw nirvana at einstien`s ... shit i could go on and on about bands and music ... i met kid rock joe-c and paully shore at the L B show a few years back ... i hung out with pantera in the back of club five in like `95 or `96(dime bag got killed on stage a few months ago.) i like goth/industry when i party/rave i still put on ministry (kEIA^HO) to this day.

i have a tattoo and two piercings.

thanks for being cool.
christybomb
Stanton
Stanton

Post by christybomb »

hey JAY how are u?

welcome to enation.. :twisted:

happy posting!
jayville
newskool
newskool

Post by jayville »

trance is my favorite edm. i get way F-D up and just zone out.

Post by Guest »

I love Rob Zombie. I talked to him a few years back at Club 5 when it was the Marqee Theatre. Good times... I am currently replaying The Distillers over and over again. Brody could turn me gay.
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

Hi,

I'm Matt, I like drum & bass/house/breaks... I go to clubs more than I stay at home for partying. I was quite serious when I said, "come on out, first drinks on me"

:thumleft:

perhaps we just got off to a bad start, cheers.
christybomb
Stanton
Stanton

Post by christybomb »

DBK wrote:Hi,

I'm Matt, I like drum & bass/house/breaks... I go to clubs more than I stay at home for partying. I was quite serious when I said, "come on out, first drinks on me"

:thumleft:

perhaps we just got off to a bad start, cheers.
i feel a group hug comin on...

:cry:

:D

:wink:
jayville
newskool
newskool

Post by jayville »

i forgot to say i have been to 13 dead shows. with my best being dead/dylan at sullivan stadium in foxboro mass. and have gone just to party in the parking lots and follow the tour many many times. ( my second favorite show was dead/ eddy brickel in providence RI .. i got back stage and smoked hash with jerry and a roadie)
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

jayville wrote:trance is my favorite edm. i get way F-D up and just zone out.
That's nice. Try driving some time. Maybe you will run off the road and hit a concrete wall!!! It really adds to the buzz. Oh and I just love sushi!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Oh and I'll be doing something extraordinarily cool on Friday. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
christybomb
Stanton
Stanton

Post by christybomb »

house music is cool

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

like, OMG, i can post blue smilies too!
Angie
Dj

Post by Angie »

yeah, like OMG good job!!!!WOW... blue is my favorite color!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jayville
newskool
newskool

Post by jayville »

Angie wrote:
jayville wrote:trance is my favorite edm. i get way F-D up and just zone out.
That's nice. Try driving some time. Maybe you will run off the road and hit a concrete wall!!! It really adds to the buzz. Oh and I just love sushi!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Oh and I'll be doing something extraordinarily cool on Friday. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i guess that could be looked at like a) crash and die or b) have a good time

so i will have a good time thanks

bye the way i dont listen to electronic music while driving anyway. i usually listen to rock while driving.