address book

Talk about the site, the forums, and members. Share your thoughts about enation.
Feedback and comments are welcome!
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

address book

Post by Capt-Sue »

is there a way we can get this so that it's easy to find people to send pm's.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

there is a members list.....go to pm someone and look to the right for look up names.
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

There is a way to search for members when sending a PM. If you dont have their full name use the * sign for a wild card search.

Example: Say I wanted to find Katie (Preppyraver), but I did not know her full screen name. I would go to the search engine and type in "Preppy*". I will then pull up all members that have "Preppy" before the * sign.

The * sign is the wild card search for most websites and search engines.
DBK
Stanton
Stanton

Post by DBK »

yep... act like you're gonna send me a PM, and up where it says "DBK" there's a button next to it that says "find username"... click that button, and it'll pop up a separate window that lets you search. In you're previous example, let's say you type in "prep*" and hit search... it'll bring up PreppyRaver and PreppyRaverTroll, which was an alias of slektah/mikrah. so yeah, you can use wildcard searches.

:thumright:
Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

thanks that works guys!
manus
Stanton
Stanton

Post by manus »

auto-maniacs0 wrote:
Capt-Sue wrote:is there a way we can get this so that it's easy to find people to send pm's.<br />_________________...
It has no importance
The last post on this thread was Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:30 pm. The year 2006 is almost over. I want to smoke the sh!t you got!