in my old age, im going crazy!!!

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

in my old age, im going crazy!!!

Post by Preppy Raver »

today on my ride home i was thinking the craziest thoughts....

i wondering if scizophrenics hear different voices actually, like i mean, what if they had a persoanlity of britney spears in there head...does it sound like her?

does anyone else think these retarded thoughts, or is it just me?
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

rofl @ the voice of Brittney Spears.

Doesn't work like that. Sorry. Be kinda cool though, I want the voice of Hunter S Thompson in my head! :)
nobuhiro_223
Gemini
Gemini

Post by nobuhiro_223 »

i am pretty sure they do her and see things pretty sure
"Hot kisses and hugs that break u into tiny skiny
little pieces of stars"
nobuhiro_223
Gemini
Gemini

Post by nobuhiro_223 »

Acute and transient pyschotic disorder

Acute and transient psychotic disorders are similar in appearance to acute episodes of schizophrenia. Hallucinations, delusions, and other `positive' symptoms of schizophrenia are usually most prominent and there may be fluctuations in emotional state.
Listed below is a summary of the presenting complaints given by individuals or their families during initial or ongoing treatment.

Individuals may have problems with:

Hearing voices when no-one is around
Strange beliefs
Confusion and perplexity
Perceptual disturbances
Agitation or emotional turmoil
"Hot kisses and hugs that break u into tiny skiny
little pieces of stars"
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

another thought i was thinking about, why dont babies cry when they are still in the momma's stomach....or do they, and we just dont know it.
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

I know that, but I don't think like celebrity voices are usually heard by the average schitzo... :) Could be wrong though. I have a couple of friends who are certified schitzo though and they've never heard Brittany Spears ask to suck their cocks.

Dumb question #2: Cus Katie...if they opened their mouth I think they'd drown. It's notlike a woman's stomach is a baloon filled with oxygen. 8)
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

not troo at all bo...babies have been known to suck there thumbs while still in utero!
Spyke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Spyke »

odd indeed...that you thought of this shit! AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T SMOKE! :roll: :wink:
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

Spyke wrote:odd indeed...that you thought of this shit! AND YOU SAY YOU DON'T SMOKE! :roll: :wink:

as you can tell i really dont need to! nor do i need to do acid!
teknotekke
Gemini
Gemini

Post by teknotekke »

hmm if they cried wouldn't it sort of echo? or at least the sound would bounce off the walls? kinda like bass....yeah
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

Preppy Raver wrote: why dont babies cry when they are still in the momma's stomach....or do they, and we just dont know it.
They'd have no reason to cry.....crying is a reaction to stress (and I doubt they can feel much stress in utero), or when they are hungry (and they are being fed in utero. I don't know, just my guess.

BUT babies do get hiccups when they're in their momma's stomachs. My daughter had them all the time, it was the coolest feeling in the world!
oracle
Dirty Whore

Post by oracle »

cat good to see you made it home. be glad you didn't have to fight the I4 construction/rain/accident ridden traffic like i did. it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to get here from sarasota 8O

on the topic of discussion, don't babies 'breathe' the oxygen ridden fluid that they are surrounded in? i am basing this soley on the movie 'abyss' when they use that liquid that they breathe in and out of their lungs in their scuba gear instead of oxygen, and then referenced it to being like a baby in the womb. :?:
tru dNb cynic
newskool
newskool

Post by tru dNb cynic »

Sangsuri wrote:BUT babies do get hiccups when they're in their momma's stomachs. My daughter had them all the time, it was the coolest feeling in the world!
My mom told me that I was a constant hiccuper, I think I was born with chronic hiccups
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

oracle wrote:cat good to see you made it home. be glad you didn't have to fight the I4 construction/rain/accident ridden traffic like i did. it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to get here from sarasota 8O
I did fight the rain....but the flow of traffic was pretty good so I was able to do about 90 mpf with very little visibility. Having no a/c in the car will force you to drive faster.
oracle wrote:don't babies 'breathe' the oxygen ridden fluid that they are surrounded in?
Yes, I am not sure how the exact science of it works, but babies do breathe in the water. You can even deliver your baby underwater, and I think they are fine until the umbilical cord is cut, or once thay are finally exposed to air. I may sound like a complete idiot, since I'm pretty uneducated on the entire matter....but all I know is that thay can in fact breathe in water.
tru dNb cynic wrote:My mom told me that I was a constant hiccuper, I think I was born with chronic hiccups
How's this for chronic hiccups: I will occasionally get the hiccups in twelve hour "spurts". Sometimes its annoying, but after a few hours, you just forget that you have them.
Stardust
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Stardust »

Sangsuri wrote:How's this for chronic hiccups: I will occasionally get the hiccups in twelve hour "spurts". Sometimes its annoying, but after a few hours, you just forget that you have them.
12 hour spurts...damn wow i get annoyed if I have them longer then five min...but then again i am quite impatient...