realistically...

Jokes, misc websites, useless info, etc. Post messages that will appeal to everyone, everywhere.
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

Preppy Raver wrote:
when i first met you thomas, we were working at DandB and your were dating shannon...i thought you were WAY older than me...and you always acted like you were the shit...elitist unfortunately was my first impression. but then again i was 19 and immature, and just moved to jacksonville, and had only two friends in the town...everyone was a dick then, or at least, so i thoguht.
eek!

you went and brought "her" up didn't ya?

I don't know why I come off like that, but for some reason........I do.

The funny thing is....it's not just in this scene that it is like that. Even the car scene some people think I come off like it.

It's not that I feel I am "better" then everyone else. But to be honest.....I have done this for a long time and I have met some people in the last 4 years that make me question things I shouldn't have to question.

I might not be "better" then that person, but maybe some of those people could use a shove in the right direction.

When I met you and your boy at dave and busters, I thought you guys were just normal people that enjoyed music.

Nothing more and nothing less.
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

i was a different person then too...when one moves to a new town, and people already know eachother and their backgrounds, it is easy to feel like the odd man out. plus i was really defensive to meeting new people...coming from st. augustine, where everyone knew everyone, i felt it was hard to break into the scene here.

but needless to say, thomas, you turned out to be a nice guy, when i saw you out everytime, you were also nothing but nice to me and my boyfriend.

now james on the other hand, when i first met him, his sarcasism was a little hard to read. but he has proven to be a cool dude to me ever since also.

im glad i dont go off my first impressions, EVER...otherwise i would be a lonely lonely person.
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

Preppy Raver wrote: im glad i dont go off my first impressions, EVER...otherwise i would be a lonely lonely person.
Amen.
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

:D
D Min wrote:someone should get me and dan to tag team on a nu skool-polka mash up session for the night.
debauchery
Gemini
Gemini

Post by debauchery »

God knows what people think about me! I am many different things to many different people.
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

debauchery wrote:God knows what people think about me! I am many different things to many different people.
I think that you're an asshole....but I like you so much because you seem to be an HONEST asshole.

Better to be that than someone who pretends to be a gentleman.
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

But then again Ian, I've only seen one dimension of your personality so far.......
debauchery
Gemini
Gemini

Post by debauchery »

I'll take that as a compliment Cat!
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

It was meant to be!!!! You know how much I love you!!!
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

I always thought thomas was well spoken, and well educated. Only met him once though, so who knows.
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

D Min wrote:I always thought thomas was well spoken, and well educated. Only met him once though, so who knows.
was your first impression off of the internet?

mine was during some serious drug usage on my part...deffinately not in the clearest mind-state.
Sangsuri
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Sangsuri »

Thomas makes me laugh....I had fun flirting with him the other night!
nobuhiro_223
Gemini
Gemini

Post by nobuhiro_223 »

Last edited by nobuhiro_223 on Jul 16 2004 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hot kisses and hugs that break u into tiny skiny
little pieces of stars"
debauchery
Gemini
Gemini

Post by debauchery »

Sangsuri wrote:It was meant to be!!!! You know how much I love you!!!
I love you too Cat. I think of you as a fun person to be around, a terrific conversationalist, a hottie, and from all that i hear... a great mom!

Your taste in men definitely has something to be desired! I.E. Starbucks and a certain repeating consanent!
spektrum

Post by spektrum »

Sangsuri wrote:Thomas makes me laugh....I had fun flirting with him the other night!
:oops:

I still haven't eaten a twizzler since the other night.

I asked this question to a few people today (in regards about myself) and the main thing I got was that I come off as an elitist, but that I act, sound and talk way beyond my years.

What D. Min said (thanks for the words by the way) has been said before and I never understood it, but when Katie stated that she thought I was older then her...it started to make sense, kinda.

I've been through more shit in my life then anyone should ever have to go through.

I'm not gonna bore everyone with my story, but it's good to know that you guys don't think I'm an elitist ass.

The only thing that is sad..is the fact that I got the word "elite" tattooed on me because of what I have always thought/known what people think of me. So it was suited for me to get a tattoo of it. :D