+++PROTON RADIO WMC UPDATE+++ (with flyer)

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

+++PROTON RADIO WMC UPDATE+++ (with flyer)

Post by Chunsa »

Due to unforeseen events with the Riu Hotel and the new noise ordinance passed by the City of Miami, both Proton Radio pool parties have been moved to two new venues.

Along with the venue changes being so sudden, there has been one date change as well.

The Proton Progressive event will take place MONDAY March 8th @ the Aqua Hotel (http://www.aquamiami.com), centrally located on 1530 Collins Ave. The event begins @ noon and will end at 9pm.

The Proton Tech house event will still take place on TUESDAY March 9th but @ Cafeteria. Cafeteria is located on 546 Lincoln Rd. The event will begin @ noon and will end at 8pm.

Also, there is NO cover. Donations are appreciated and t-shirts will also be on sale.

Proton Radio @ Aqua: Progressive House (Monday, March 8th)

34BPM Crew (Subsky & Barish Turker)
Lance Cashion
Steven Caicedo
Tim Skinner
Villo
Christopher Lobsinger

Proton Radio @ Cafeteria: Tech House (Tuesday, March 9th).

Casa Del Soul Crew (Little Mike & DJ Sense')
Paula Coughlan
Brian Ffar & Daniel Mnookin
Wes Mcgee
Rob Dowell
Earth Deuley
Chloe Harris

Also, there will be Proton Radio day event on Wednesday March 10th @ Marlin Bar which will lead nicely into our main event, PROTON MIAMI SESSIONS @ Privilege. Proton Miami Sessions begins at 9pm and ends at 5am.

We apologize for any inconvenience the changes may cause. Thank you for your continued support of Proton Radio and we hope to see you soon. It has been a hellacious 3 days for Proton J

Questions and/or comments may be directed here: [email protected] or [email protected]

P R O T O N R A D I O
http://www.protonradio.com
the BEST house music

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Chunsa on Mar 2 2004 09:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

this is for those who are inquiring about max graham...unfortunately, he has a gig confirmed for monday and will not be able to make it to the proton party. originally, the proton party was on sunday and max would have been able to play but due to the venue and date change, he will not be there.

come support florida boys tim skinner , villo and lance cashion as they throw down some amazing sets. we've also added Steven Caicedo into the mix as well. subsky and barish will bring their own flavor from istanbul to the day and you have to check out christopher lobsinger...imo a phemon dj at age 15 from san fransisco..he's really talented.

also, the aqua hotel is built very similarly to the seawalk. it has a lower mezzanine area and a patio area on the second foor which over looks collins...so it will be an "outdoors" event.

in regards to the tech house party, cafeteria has a phazon sound system and is a really nice spot. we've added chloe harris into the mix and she will warm things up very nicely for us. a phazon system for free...it's definately worth checking out. we have some of the hottest tech house dj and producers representing proton on tuesday....hope to see you guys there.

again, both parties are FREE and @ the prog party, we have a special treat for everyone :mrgreen:

i won't be around my computer all day so i hope that will answer some of the questions that may arise...pm me if you need any more information...i'll be back in the evening.

thanks so much and sorry for the changes... :mrgreen:
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

our fourth event..

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: