Dope WMC Breax Pizartaaaay

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
DJ Diamond
Groupie
Groupie

Dope WMC Breax Pizartaaaay

Post by DJ Diamond »

Sounds like fun...

Image[/img]
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

too bad breaks suck

ICEY headlining? Get the fuck out...lol...

wheres infiniti??
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

he prob wont go.....not that he doesnt want to.....

he just.......cant.....

:silent:
ImminentBliss
newskool
newskool

Post by ImminentBliss »

Does Infiniti have a new CD???

Someone played a CD for me two weekends ago, that they said was DJ INFINITI. It was GREAT - I have looking for something, and it definately was not it... they said it was new.... any ideas what CD this is? If so, where can I buy it????

Thanks!!!
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed, or help speed the change by breaking the rules?
FACTOR e
Groupie
Groupie

Post by FACTOR e »

he hasn't put out a cd in a while - i think the last recorded mixset from him is the guest spot he did on josef plante's show called subspace - there are a lot of copies of that floating around.
ImminentBliss
newskool
newskool

Post by ImminentBliss »

The CD I heard sounded studio quality.... maybe it was the show, but I'm almost positive it was a studio-type mix...

I haven't been into breaks in a long time, but that CD was just incredible. I would really appreciate anyone that could help me find it, or even the show mix you refer to...

"Looking for Something" really set the bar for the Breaks that I used to listen to, and the mix I heard a few weeekends ago brought we back....

Does he have a website outside of DropThatBass.com?
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed, or help speed the change by breaking the rules?
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

hit me up on PM i got some goodies for ya :wink:
oracle
Dirty Whore

Post by oracle »

infiniti or no infiniti, looks like a bad ass show. i'm in there like swim wear.
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

infiniti rules. is he gonna be at wmc at all? and if not....why? hes like the breaks gawd mang.. . . soooooooooo dooopppeeee
oracle
Dirty Whore

Post by oracle »

FACTOR e wrote:i think the last recorded mixset from him is the guest spot he did on josef plante's show called subspace - there are a lot of copies of that floating around.
yeah, i've heard that one. definately a dope mix. it has that sick dave london remix called 'breathe deep' or something like that on it, which was supposed to be released on the yes mate recordings label in 2003, but it has not been released yet. :evil: :evil: :evil: does anybody know when this will be released?
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

boooooooom!
Last edited by KruciaL on Feb 24 2004 02:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
FACTOR e
Groupie
Groupie

Post by FACTOR e »

it is coming on alternation records and it will be the follow up to infiniti vs franco d "motormouth" on that label.

any mp3 dubs of that going around are unathorised and shouldn't be making it to demos and or getting played out at clubs yet - when the people who make/own those tracks want them to be demoed/played, they will be made available.

support these artists you love by respecting music of theirs that isn't supposed to be out yet and not sharing unautorised copies.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

!!!!!!

Post by S. Chadwick »

nah man monday night at the afterdark party... :lol: fuck that other party 8O

Post by Guest »

Sorry Chadwick but Future Sound Of BReaks blows the afterdark party out the water..Are you hatin cause they didnt book you grow up....
vizion_1_Ent
newskool
newskool

Re: !!!!!!

Post by vizion_1_Ent »

S. Chadwick wrote:nah man monday night at the afterdark party... :lol: fuck that other party 8O
Online arguments are stupid, said what I needed to say..

Last edited by vizion_1_Ent on Feb 25 2004 06:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vizion 1 Entertainment
1 Vibe - 1 Vizion