FireChild@Equadox "Sanity Makes a Come Back"

Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Sarasota, etc area

Moderator: allmightyone420

Jason_Arclo
Banned

FireChild@Equadox "Sanity Makes a Come Back"

Post by Jason_Arclo »

OK so New Years is upon Us and I want to make some Memories. The City of Equadox has melted to the core and only Children of The Fire have Survived.

Mix Master Mega Bite:

What up, I think I know who the Saba tore is. But I've learned my lesson and that's to jsut keep my mouth shut and let my yes be yes and my no be no. It appears the devil is trying to invade my dreams and I must fight to keep sane. Apologies to the Pope, apparently there IS a problem that I was not completely aware of, and that was kind of a low blow, please consider it a test and not an act of war.

MC Invisible:

I have come to the conclusion that the Umbrella of Christianity is the best way to unite the Church. If the Holy Spirit Starts Moving in my soul and fires me up to the point I'd like to be then I will go to Church. For now I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines and pray. Dose anyone have anything that they need praying for, let me know, as I really really feel this what God wants me to do.. aka be a prayer warrior.The chilling days of winter have arrived and I couldn't feel any warmer.

DJ Earwax:

Terrier Inside. Well I finally Got the web site tweaked into position and to be honest I couldn't be more Happier. So to make it known I have been in touch with the FBI about that stupid shit and they said that it was all just freedom of speech and they don't plan on issuing any warrants. SO I am free indeed. Hip Hip Hurray.

Mike Y Mike X:

Well at this point all I can say is that I wish e nation would do more to promote this web site. I myself am broke as a joke and I can't afford to power a revolution all by myself yea we've got a few big names but you know I ain't getting any younger. Tom Hanks said he wanted to be BIG. I said I wanted to Be OLD. The sad days are over and the new days will be what ever you make of them........

SO LOVE ALL COLORS AND DON'T Be Afraid to BOO...M. Death will ultimately fail. ANd we've got to get on the Crossover Vibe because the way I see they are the Authority. ANd to them I humbly Bow.
Last edited by Jason_Arclo on Jan 4 2011 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonic_possession

this is what I believe is going on in my mind...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

ok so if we are going to kill the demons with sand it's got to be righteous sand I would suppose...

start here: The Way of Godly Men Leads to Life... So Why Fear Death??
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Psalm 114
1 When Israel came out of Egypt,
Jacob from a people of foreign tongue,
2 Judah became God’s sanctuary,
Israel his dominion.
3 The sea looked and fled,
the Jordan turned back;
4 the mountains leaped like rams,
the hills like lambs.

5 Why was it, sea, that you fled?
Why, Jordan, did you turn back?
6 Why, mountains, did you leap like rams,
you hills, like lambs?

7 Tremble, earth, at the presence of the Lord,
at the presence of the God of Jacob,
8 who turned the rock into a pool,
the hard rock into springs of water.

The Signifagance of the 114 is that #1 thats the date of the Iranian take over and#2It speaks of the foregin tounge of Egypt:#3 It's my address.

It would appear that some people beleive I have a lying tounge, while yes I have told lies, it was only about stupid stuff that can be written of as freedom of speach.. It's not like I am some great wakka of superioirity that has some great responsability, maby then I would be more careful. So forget about it, I'll never be anything more than a poet/painter.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

"The Psycology of Fear"

The Fear and Reverance of the Lord is the beggining of wisdom. So Fear itself is not nesessarily a bad thing. When we fear something we imedietly react by either embracing it or rejecting it. The type of fear that is to be embraced is like a stealth bomber. We know it exist and we know it can do great harm, only there is nothing we can do to stop it's destructive intent. So we embrace it and realize it's a weapon of defence. Like fire if we use it the right way it's a good thing. The type of fear that is to be rejected is like a lying tounge, nothing good can come of it so we fight it tooth and nail until it fleas.
Having a war on terror is like fighting off this lying tounge. So what do you fear? Stick your hand on a hot stove and it will burn you. Tourch a block of Ice with a flame thrower and it will melt. Don't fear the one who has the power to murder you fear the one who has the power to cast you into hell.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Teach a Child to love and he will love to obey...

The 211 Clause: Speaking in the realm of reality one would say "every body dies but not everyone really lives" and "never say never". However speaking in the realm of medaphoric prosparity it's safe to say that" Revelation 2:11 1He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death." Present's a different leval of Death that can be avoided through the beleiving in the higher power of the trinity of God the Father Son and Holy Spirit." So the compromise is "RocKStars Live Forever" and that is the attribute to this revealation. There is a little bit of Rockstar in all of us. It's just a matter of avoiding the lunacy and folly of stupidity and following and worshiping the God who created us in a way that is unique and righteous.