Thinking Quietly....

Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Sarasota, etc area

Moderator: allmightyone420

Jason_Arclo
Banned

Thinking Quietly....

Post by Jason_Arclo »

ACPA + DCMA= J -Baby

What Kind of Child do I want to be. Seeings How my Father left when I was 15 I call him Baghdad. My mother did her best to raise me in the lifestyle of Jesus and there is no real moment that I actually became a christian. So Basically I was born into Christianity. J-Baby is the name Pete Rockefeller used to call me so I take that as JAZZ Baby.Ironically enough it could have something to do with the video game shadow run, in which case the lead character "jake" wakes up in a morgue.

What I WANT to be is a "FIRE Child." That means that I am consumed with the fire of Jesus form head to toe and I am most definitely going to Heaven. Evil will flee form my soul as the Blood of Jesus takes control. The ICC is basically what I was trying to defect from, but only in the sense that I didn't want to be tied to any one church . The "Blue Christmas" is the ship I'm in and If anyone needs rescuing I am willing to take you aboard as this ship is designed for liberty purposes I will not turn anyone away. I don't have any problems with the ICC personally, however I think there method is or was a bit "loose nit" and that's why they experienced the turbulence they did. The time I spent there, was very enlightening, it's just that I was over zealous and my knowledge of Christ was small. They basically just rushed me through the studies put a bible in my hand and said "GO MAKE Disciples". I'm not even sure I was really a "disciple" myself. But then again... Children go astray very easily and that may or may not have been what happened. Those rules were just for fun and no one wanted to play the game so It turned out to be a very tasteless joke. I don't know much about sailing except that my dad has his Captains licenses and off we go.
Last edited by Jason_Arclo on Dec 13 2010 08:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Here's a trust worthy statement..

Leave the lies behind, the future is mine!!
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

I wander what kind of music Iraqi's like..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4xBp2rizQ
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

and this is called reigniting our focus...

One God. One Church.

Merry Christmas yall,

And a Happy New Year...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acme_Corporation

OK so where is the root of "Anti-Christ" Marylin Manson is the Anti Christ Superstar AKA Satan's Child.. I'm not afraid of him... what I am afraid of is the "cult followings" that alot of these Rock Stars Have.

So do we let bygones be bygones and just let the military do there jobs by taking out the Evil "Anti Christ" Muslim Nazi Terrorist. In my opinion YES.

People need to beware that although freedom of speech is free. It should not be abused. If we take advantage of the system eventually the system will collapse and we won't have the freedoms we so passionately adore. So maybe no one cares but I'm trying to reach that 10% of the people who will survive regardless of the evil paradox that was unleashed.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »