Medical Mairjuna

Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Sarasota, etc area

Moderator: allmightyone420

Jason_Arclo
Banned

Medical Mairjuna

Post by Jason_Arclo »

forgive me if I can't even spell it correctly... the reason I don't do cocain extasty acid and a variety of other off the wall drugs is becasue I had a really bad trip on acid that I coudn't controll so I told God if you just git me through this one bad trip I'd never do it again.. an that was a turning point in my life.. life has it's ups and downs so I fell back into it right... I lost the battal with the drug wave, now I'm on the most state of the art medication money can buy and I feel no different... so if marijuna we're to be legalize as a percription medication I might not need all these expensive medications... whatever if the popo wants to come arrest me for smoking 10 dollars worth of weed with the bumbs that will just be my q to quit...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

me thinks if you took responsibility for yourself...
(ie: you got yourself through your bad trip same as your get yourself into it)
...you might make more sense...to yourself & others...

on the actual fucking topic:

Obama has told the Feds not to prosecute & generally back off medical marijuana patients in states where it is legal. he has also specifically allowed the first public cannabis cafe to open in the US. Damn...i'm almost happy with something a US president did...wtf is wrong with me? lol...lets see how long it lasts tho...
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

well I did get through the bad trip however the effects of the acid and extasty of which I will never do again just made me insane... my entire life is like one big trip only now I get paid to do it and the pills I take are state of the art "medication", the reason I went on them was to stop the nightmares but they just keep comming, it's like I was a prsioner of war in veitnam only I wasn't, or a even better way to describe it is like pinkfloyd "there's a lunatic in my there's someone in my head and it's not me".. it's difficult to make secne when you've been talking to a wall for 10 years of your life, noone one really knows me, and noone really cares, my family has been there for me fourtunantly, thankfully they caught it in it's early stages and now I have a better chance at being sucessfull for the next 30 years of my life...
the best way I can describe my illness is like a "top" you just take a string and pull it and the top goes spinning, thats what it's like if I go off of my meds

marijuna slows me down to the leval I like weather or not there are any true medical benniffits is beyond me...
Chad Richey
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chad Richey »

must have been some good beans. Damn rolling ballz for 10 yrs
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

If it helps you, go for it. The funny thing about all those other "hard" drugs, is that they always have adverse effects. Either you pay for it with your sanity or your health or your punished by God. That last statement may seem a little bit over the top. Regardless, I always seem to go through some rough BS after I have a weekend of partying. I rationalize in my own way.

If it were legal for doctors to prescribe it for mental health and general well being, I'd have a prescription. You can bet on it.
Thanks for all the shoes.
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

PS. I hope my avatar doesn't give you a flashback.
Thanks for all the shoes.
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

no it's actually kind of spirt lifting