I hate Myself for Loveing U!!!!!

Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Largo, Sarasota, etc area

Moderator: allmightyone420

Jason_Arclo
Banned

I hate Myself for Loveing U!!!!!

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Unconvential love... What is love by the standard of enation? No one can love God whom he has not seen if he can't love his brother who he has seen. I hate to be a Hater!!! So it is my Goal to become a better love. "Hate the SIN not the Sinner" is a quote I heard a few years back. Well if we are going to be an extreem society then we must live extreemly intellegent. Everyone wants to talk about all this new age thinking but really you just don't get anymore new age than Jesus. So who do I think I am coming on enation and speaking my mind?? I think I am an average Joe who wants to be accepted as an artist. It's not like I didn't study it in school... I took music painting and drawing classes right before I flunked out I also took a few classes in web design.. so how do I apply this to "building a better love" well first off I have to realize that the thorns of weeds are grasping at my heart and choking out the love that IS instillend in me. So my only hope is to do some gardening in my heart "by studying the bible" and pull up the weeds so that my heart can breath. Apperently the people here at enation are not interestend in what I have to say so I am just going to type my heart out untill I find someone who really cares...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers
Adikt
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Adikt »

ever seen the Squidbillies?

I think Jesus would make it rain single malt scotch if you stop talking about him. :lol:
Jason_Arclo
Banned

Post by Jason_Arclo »

Rocks are talking dude...
Sew In Tears, Reap In Cheers