WANTED: Experienced DJ for tutoring sessions, will pay

List your contact information here. Websites, Digits, and Email info..
jaimiekeiko
Groupie
Groupie

WANTED: Experienced DJ for tutoring sessions, will pay

Post by jaimiekeiko »

Hi everybody,

My name is Jaimie Wilson, some of the old school people on here may remember me as dj keiko. Anyway, I haven't spun in years and would like to get back into it, but have no decks of my own. I am looking for a talented DJ with a quality set up who would be willing to tutor me and just jam in general. I will pay per session. I am hoping to find someone who spins deep house, nasty breaks, two-step... I do NOT like jungle or trance, (Sorry.)

Back in the day, I considered myself a decent DJ, so after I get some practicing in, I should be OK. You won't have to listen to two hours of train wrecks or anything. I basically just want someone to practice with and spin great tunes. You must have two Technics, a quality mixer and decent sound. And I only want to spin vinyl. (I'm an old lady.)

A little about me...
I am female, 36 and have a great record collection. Like I said, I used to spin (played some clubs in Atlanta, a few here), but I never really liked spinning out. Too much pressure, too many idiots. I also like to program music.

Anyway, we can talk more if you are interested. Just give me a call: 710-1924. Later!
Moss
Una Bomber

Post by Moss »

I would but i live in Texas now, lol. Go to Spannk or Speakeasy, you'll meet some cool cats there!!