TONIGHT!Americas Got Talent featuring 2 songs(PLZ READ)

Jacksonville/Georgia area....

Moderator: D Min

D Min
Stanton
Stanton

TONIGHT!Americas Got Talent featuring 2 songs(PLZ READ)

Post by D Min »

Yea i know, it might sound stupid to some of you, but this is a huge deal for us, and we think for the music in general also. The West Springfield Dance Team will be featuring 2 songs of ours (Abducted Records) during their dance routine while they are competing in the top 10. We are asking everyone to help us vote them through to the next round. Even if you don't watch the show, if you could make it a point to go on there and vote it would mean a lot to us! We have been busting our asses trying to break our sound into new areas and expose people to it that might not normally ever hear it. I will be in the crowd to see it all live, but ill be posting up via facebook when the voting will start. Theres only a short time to vote after the show so if your around, it would be awesome if youd pitch in and help us out!!

YOU CAN VOTE UP TO 10 TIMES PER VOTING METHOD!!

ALL TIMES ARE SET IN EAST COAST TIME. Add 3 hours for West Coast Times. If you are worldwide then please pay attention to our online posts to know when you can start!

LINK TO ONLINE VOTING
http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/vote/
YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE BETWEEN THESE TIMES ONLINE ::
9/6/2011 10.55pm Tues 6am Wed (Eastern Standard Time)

ALL OFFICIAL VOTING RULES INCLUDING TIMES YOU CAN TXT OR CALL IN!!
http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/vote/rules.shtml
clearlysuspect
newskool
newskool
Location: The end of the world is only another place perpendicular to time!

Post by clearlysuspect »

Wow!! Sorry they didn't go through. I watch the show every week. That's phenominal that they are using your music. I don't think that they stood a chance against iLuminate but I definately liked what they did.
Do what you like and blame it on the DJ!
D Min
Stanton
Stanton

Post by D Min »

yea, they had a chance to make top 4 for sure. the judges sabotoged them :( we have video up on www.abductedrecords.com
Xilite
Groupie
Groupie

Post by Xilite »

hey that rocks good to see you guys are going somewhere...
If you talk about something stupid long enough,
Your gonna end up saying some really stupid stuff.