Should Biden be taking credit for Bush's Iraq 'win'

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

I have no Scruples and prefer my Politicians the same way.
No votes
Biden is a windbag, but that didn't stop me from voting for him.
No votes
Typical Democrat pulling a finger from his ass, sticking it in the air and pandering to whoever will believe his finger doesn't smell.
100%

Total votes: 3

soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

But Republican Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma, a member of the Armed Services Committee, said you cannot oppose the surge and then claim it for your legacy.

"When Joe Biden was in the Senate and Obama was in the Senate, they authored and were the chief architect of the resolution opposing the surge," he said.

The vice president also took credit for the troop drawdown.

"You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer," he said. "You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

“I’ve been calling for more troops for over two years, along with John McCain and others subsequent to my saying that.”
–Biden, Meet the Press – November 27 2005

"I believe the president's strategy is not a solution," Biden, a Delaware Democrat, said at a congressional hearing at which Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was to testify about Bush's plan to send 21,500 more U.S. troops to Iraq.

"I believe it's a tragic mistake," Biden added. "So Secretary Rice, to be very blunt, I can't in good conscience support the president's approach."

“I think we should divide the country into three regions, just like we did in Bosnia.”
–Joe Biden, radio Interview – August 2007

September 26, 2007: Biden for President Campaign Manager Luis Navarro said, “Sen. Obama said he would do everything possible to end the war in Iraq and emphasized the need for a political solution yet he failed to show up to vote for Sen. Biden’s critical amendment to provide a political solution in Iraq.

Assessing Obama’s Iraq plan on September 13, 2007: “My impression is [Obama] thinks that if we leave, somehow the Iraqis are going to have an epiphany” of peaceful coexistence among warring sects. “I’ve seen zero evidence of that.”

"You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer," he said. "You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

I see no soundsyetm is a typical partisan hack selection therefore this is a bias poll.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

The thing is Chadwick, it's not that I'm a Republican... its that I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not a Democrat.

This post is a BIG reason why. Liars and cheats have no remorse. You've proven that through and through.

If not voting for liars makes me a republican that goaddammit, I'm certainly not associating with Nancy, Harry, Bill, Hillary, and certainly not FUCKING BARNEY.

See you at the polls in November. I'll be voting TEA first, GOP second, and the party of Putin last.

:wink:
Last edited by soundsystem75 on Feb 15 2010 05:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

p.s. Your finger smells like BigFoot's dick.

:lol:
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

it that you not an engrish major either
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

School maybe in session young chadwick... but you have to pay buck$ for grammar and proper english.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

sure is quiet in this one...