quick poll on pardons and commutes.

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

Do Clintons pardons excuse Bush's pardons and commutes????

No. Wrong is wrong
71%
yes. Fair is Fair who cares about wrong is wrong.
14%
what ever my team / party does i roll with regardless of common sense.
14%

Total votes: 7

S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

also, you said sans the name calling. id say take your own advice. ill speak to you in the same tone you speak to me. im not jesus i wont turn the other cheek.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame wrote:Newsweek on 13 February 2006 construes the information in the released documents as implying that Fitzgerald had indeed determined Valerie Plame was a covert agent.[18][19]

Plame's husband, Joe Wilson, stated in a July 14, 2005 interview with Wolf Blitzer of CNN that "My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity."[20] When asked by Wolf Blitzer "But she hadn't been a clandestine officer for some time before that?", Wilson responded by saying "That's not anything that I can talk about. And, indeed, I'll go back to what I said earlier, the CIA believed that a possible crime had been committed, and that's why they referred it to the Justice Department." Wilson later claimed to the Associated Press what he had meant was something different than the way the comment was received: "In an interview Friday, Wilson said his comment was meant to reflect that his wife lost her ability to be a covert agent because of the leak, not that she had stopped working for the CIA beforehand. His wife's 'ability to do the job she's been doing for close to 20 years ceased from the minute Novak's article appeared; she ceased being a clandestine officer,' he said."[21]

In the Washington Times, Bill Gertz states that, according to anonymous U.S. officials, "The identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame was compromised twice before her name appeared in a news column that triggered a federal illegal-disclosure investigation.... Mrs. Plame's identity as an undercover CIA officer was first disclosed to Russia in the mid-1990s by a Moscow spy," and, "n a second compromise...a more recent inadvertent disclosure resulted in references to Mrs. Plame in confidential documents sent by the CIA to the U.S. Interests Section of the Swiss Embassy in Havana."[14]

Some press accounts have raised questions about whether or not the CIA still considered Plame a "covert" agent––that is, the precise nature of her "classified" status or the type of "cover" that she had and whether or not it was "official" or "non-official"––at the time she was outed in the Novak column of July 14, 2003. However, the Grand Jury indictment states that Ms. Plame was in a classified employment status with CIA. Yet, as Johnson observes in his Congressional testimony:

These [disparaging] comments [by members of the press and others in the public debate] reveal an astonishing ignorance of the intelligence community and the role of cover. The fact is that there are thousands of U.S. intelligence officers who "work at a desk" in the Washington, D.C. area every day who are undercover. Some have official cover, and some have non-official cover. Both classes of cover must and should be protected.[12]

married.... April 3rd 1998.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

???
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

I'm the moron because you're misinformed. :lol:
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

??? didnt mean your right by any stretch. Your defending the outing of a cia agent based she was already outed(so says wikepedia). again wrong is wrong. the bottom line is she was outed to shut up her husband or to punish him for his views on nigeria and Iraq nuke connection. Again this doesnt change libbys lies to a grand jury or the cover up that ensued after her outing.

next.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

Quote:
Because the the WIFE of a diplomat's CIA status was compromised. THE WIFE OF A DIPLOMAT!

youre honestly one of the most moronic people i have seen post here. Your just a team player not an individual with common sense. Your new name is borg boy.

What ever you say borg boy.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

Please. Educate us. Sans the name calling if you don't mind.
it seems you dont mind.