quick poll on pardons and commutes.

Are you on the left? on the right? Red White and Blue?
Just Independent?

Do Clintons pardons excuse Bush's pardons and commutes????

No. Wrong is wrong
71%
yes. Fair is Fair who cares about wrong is wrong.
14%
what ever my team / party does i roll with regardless of common sense.
14%

Total votes: 7

S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

quick poll on pardons and commutes.

Post by S. Chadwick »

put your 2 cents down.
Larz
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Larz »

I don't have my voters registration card
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

What was the crime? Enlighten us.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

you know on second thought... nevermind. If the only way you feel you can win a debate is by polling the audience than you go ahead and live your delusioned little life.

Right out of the Pelosi playbook. We'll wet our finger, stick it in the air, see which way the wind blows, and pander for votes instead of doing what is right or best for the people. Ask Cindy Sheehan about it.

Do you think Patton took a poll of his men in the trenches before sending them out for attack?

Do engineers of skyscrapers take a vote from the tenants on design changes?

Does you boss/owner poll the employees to do what is best for the bottom line?

Polls. Ha!

While you panties are in wad over some scape goat getting out of jail time... what was he a scape goat for?

Because the the WIFE of a diplomat's CIA status was compromised. THE WIFE OF A DIPLOMAT! :lol:

I'm sure foreign agents were lined up to hand over sensitive information to an UNDERCOVER agent that was PUBLICLY married to a diplomat.

duh :roll:

Meanwhile Clinton is buying votes for his wife via presidential pardons. Since you can't win the debate, I guess you'll be satisfied by pandering for votes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I said it before, this is all waste of time. I heareby remove myself from the "debate." have fun.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

Because the the WIFE of a diplomat's CIA status was compromised. THE WIFE OF A DIPLOMAT!
youre honestly one of the most moronic people i have seen post here. Your just a team player not an individual with common sense. Your new name is borg boy.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

Do you think Patton took a poll of his men in the trenches before sending them out for attack?
nice flare for the drmatic. You were probobly one of those peole who bought the if we dont get em over there then we'll fight em here bullshit.

hmmm... where have i heard that before? drumroll please.
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

My vote: No. Wrong is wrong

Far as fighting overseas... (The following has nothing to do with politics just military strat)

Simple strategy shows that if you attack at point B that resources will inevitably be required by the enemy to defend point B thus diverting resources that could be used by an enemy offensive on point A.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

I understand the logic if it were a state we were attacking preemptively. But, its not. Honestly i have said this from day one we are going to be attacked on our own soil again and again in the future and nothing we can do will stop it. We can foil plots all day long but it’s inevitable. Honestly all we did by preemptively going to war with Iraq was because a huge shit storm for us in regard to foreign relations with countries who already don’t trust us.

respectfully.
pez
newskool
newskool

Post by pez »

S. Chadwick wrote:I understand the logic if it were a state we were attacking preemptively. But, its not. Honestly i have said this from day one we are going to be attacked on our own soil again and again in the future and nothing we can do will stop it. We can foil plots all day long but it’s inevitable. Honestly all we did by preemptively going to war with Iraq was because a huge shit storm for us in regard to foreign relations with countries who already don’t trust us.

respectfully.
I respect that opinion, dont totally agree but dont totally disagree either.

However, we have also gained more trust in the region by some countries than you may be aware of. Before Iraq.. Saudi Arabia refused to go after Al-Qaeda. Once we took Baghdad, they turned on Al-Qaeda. Just look at timeline of events, its very clear. Libya moving away from WMD when America showed strength, however with recent weakness shown by american politicians, Libya has reccended giving up some of the WMD that it does have. Jordan has become a much stronger ally, Lebanon has tried to rid itself of Syrian control, and now seems to be coming over to our side and possibly in need of our help sooner than later. Turkey, well there we have strained relations to possibly maximum with the Kurd area of Iraq. Qatar, UAE have become stronger aligned with US.

Even Al-Qaeda's tape released today, points out some of these countries. The tape also suggests to me, some weakness on al-qeada's part, defending their actions and cause in the video.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

Because the the WIFE of a diplomat's CIA status was compromised. THE WIFE OF A DIPLOMAT!
youre honestly one of the most moronic people i have seen post here. Your just a team player not an individual with common sense. Your new name is borg boy.
Please. Educate us. Sans the name calling if you don't mind.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

you know on second thought... nevermind. If the only way you feel you can win a debate is by polling the audience than you go ahead and live your delusioned little life
kettle meet pot.
ohhh never mind. Chadwick could think his way out of a wet paper communist roll of toilet paper.
kettle meet pot.
BREAKSOFUNKY05
newskool
newskool

Post by BREAKSOFUNKY05 »

LONG LIVE DUMB REPULICANS
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

S. Chadwick wrote:
you know on second thought... nevermind. If the only way you feel you can win a debate is by polling the audience than you go ahead and live your delusioned little life
kettle meet pot.
ohhh never mind. Chadwick could think his way out of a wet paper communist roll of toilet paper.
kettle meet pot.

Side Step. What am I missing on the Valerie Plame thing. I'm asking.
soundsystem75
newskool
newskool

Post by soundsystem75 »

LONG LIVE DUMB REPULICANS
Dumb because we can make an argument and back it up with facts, not opinion?
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

Post by S. Chadwick »

i watched the plame hearing. she was asked were you a covert agent? she replied yes. and so did the cia. so your fact based argument of "she's a diplomats wife so how could she be covert "is rediculous.

sc