Post your latest tracks and/or mixes here for the eNation community to listen.

Post by Guest »

anxiety attack sounds like a MUMBLZ tune to me

Post by Guest »

THIS IS A HOAX
DIE DUDE YOU STEAL DUBS FROM WELL RESPECTED PRODUCERS

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!
Goldie

Post by Goldie »

Mate, these are dubz from other established producers in the scene, including my camp (temper temper, wtf?! i may caining a lot, but i'm not so pissed off my nutz that I can't remember I made a tune with that exact name). I talked to some of the other guys and we're wondering how the hell you got our dubz? One things for sure, none us gave you these tunez willingly, so you stole them somehow from either us or someone else we gave it to, or someone we gave dubz too was stupid enough to leak it and eventually fell in your grimey handz.

Anywayz ya cunt. You're going down you twat. You don't fuck with goldie, cause I've got the gold cock clock ya on the dock. The rida is wit me too, and he's about to SHUT YOU DOWN!!!
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

Goldie wrote:Mate, these are dubz from other established producers in the scene, including my camp (temper temper, wtf?! i may caining a lot, but i'm not so pissed off my nutz that I can't remember I made a tune with that exact name). I talked to some of the other guys and we're wondering how the hell you got our dubz? One things for sure, none us gave you these tunez willingly, so you stole them somehow from either us or someone else we gave it to, or someone we gave dubz too was stupid enough to leak it and eventually fell in your grimey handz.

Anywayz ya cunt. You're going down you twat. You don't fuck with goldie, cause I've got the gold cock clock ya on the dock. The rida is wit me too, and he's about to SHUT YOU DOWN!!!
:lol: now see..... this post is kinda hard to believe...
josh wickham
Florida Gator

Post by josh wickham »

Jwick is confused
Dangermouse004
newskool
newskool

Post by Dangermouse004 »

What's confusing Josh?? Goldie has lotsa spare time between getting in scuffles w/ Tricky and local area bouncers to post here....

Post by Guest »

this cat has been arrested now from what i understand...thieving prick. i hope you find a comfortable corner to stick your arse in prison. :!: you deserve flames for stealing. i'd love to see the original work on those tunes since you have none. rot in hell krucial. rot....in....hell.

Re: *New tunes insiiiddeee (feedback? :) )*

Post by Guest »

[quote=
PS -They are clips, but if you really like them I can get you the full tune. .. please leave positive/negative feedback here if you would. Thanks guys!! :twisted:[/quote]

I dunno that he's been arrested...but i'd say don't worry about the cops to this pos, i'd say watch the back of your head. yeah...he "can get you the full clips" it just entails him finding a new link to the original tune on DOA by someone else. i mean, he didn't even bother changing the names....what a moron! go ahead...i want to hear the wonderful response to this krucial. i'd say...find a good fake id, learn an accent, and get teh hell outta dodge.

Post by Guest »

find a hole and hide fuckass
dandmantra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dandmantra »

Integrity.
Thanks for all the shoes.
S. Chadwick
Florida Gator

!!

Post by S. Chadwick »

Well I guess that explains why they are so good. They weren’t his to begin with. And to think I actually apologized to him because I said he didn’t know shit from shinola about production. He sent me a couple of clips and I was blown away by the production and commenced eating crow. Well Gabe you owe me an apology.
Double Y Chrome
Stanton
Stanton

Post by Double Y Chrome »

Anonymous wrote:this cat has been arrested now from what i understand...thieving prick. i hope you find a comfortable corner to stick your arse in prison. :!: you deserve flames for stealing. i'd love to see the original work on those tunes since you have none. rot in hell krucial. rot....in....hell.
ha....I wanna know who these guests are........
:roll:
Grooverider

Post by Grooverider »

fs, fuckin shite that boy ya 'ere. check this shit. we had to shut him down

http://www.cafepress.com/dub_thief
Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

my god this is funny!
KruciaL
Junglist