Could you please play some Black Eyed Peas or Madonna?

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
Rÿan
newskool
newskool

Could you please play some Black Eyed Peas or Madonna?

Post by Rÿan »

Paris Hilton has been accused of lying over an alleged brawl that broke out between her, boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, DJ Steve Angello and security staff at a Miami party last night.

The socialite's people claim techno DJ Angello's bodyguard pushed her after she requested a Madonna or Black Eyed Peas track halfway through his set, upon which her reality TV star boyfriend Doug threw a punch in defence of his girl, provoking an almighty bar brawl.

However, Johnny ikon has spoken to Steve Angello's publicist and here's what they say happened: "He politely refused Hilton’s requests but she got more and more agitated, and it escalated pretty quickly. Out of nowhere one of her security guards smacked Steve in the face. Steve is a quiet guy, but he had to act in self defence and fought back. He started pounding on the guy and it suddenly turned into a full scale fight in the DJ booth." They also point out a couple of holes in Hilton's tale - such as Steve not even having a bodyguard!!
http://www.johnnyikon.com/articles/2891-LIAR.html
starfunk
newskool
newskool

Post by starfunk »

wow,not to gossip gossip but i saw steve angello at space, what must of been right after that. He seemed extremely agitated, and was pacing around th dance floor where i was dancing, when i heard about this i guess it made more sense to me why he was seemingly displaying somewhat erratic behavior...

i wish i had that dumb bitch in a tight spot i would smack HER around a piece, steve angello seems to have the exact reclusive personality his manager discribed.. this is super shitty...

Swedish House Mafia FTW... ;)
"i need more euros"