*** ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 11 - 03.27.09 / 03.28.09!!! ***

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
KINESIS
Groupie
Groupie

*** ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 11 - 03.27.09 / 03.28.09!!! ***

Post by KINESIS »

Capt-Sue
Vestax
Vestax

Post by Capt-Sue »

Line-up is sick!!
ravrflavrtoo
newskool
newskool

Post by ravrflavrtoo »

I know someone else asked. Do you know if/when one day tickets will be available?
chris fog
newskool
newskool

Post by chris fog »

i think they managed to put every act under the sun that's on the radar in america, or at least the UK dance press, to bang out the weekend, and bring the all valuable euros to america...wow...was that a run on sentence, or what? Looking at the line-up, though, it would be a flawless way to spend a weekend in miami...even without club-hopping...or VIP passes...

fogger
You're gaining style points just standin' next to
this guy...
wesreed
Groupie
Groupie

Post by wesreed »

chris fog wrote:i think they managed to put every act under the sun that's on the radar in america, or at least the UK dance press, to bang out the weekend, and bring the all valuable euros to america...wow...was that a run on sentence, or what? Looking at the line-up, though, it would be a flawless way to spend a weekend in miami...even without club-hopping...or VIP passes...

fogger
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I have to say that Coachella is on point once again this year with yet another amazing line-up.

Preppy Raver
eNation crew
eNation crew

Post by Preppy Raver »

Both events looks great!

Wes if you go this year, try to check out glasvegas for me!