WMC badge perks from 2008??

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
Blake Harper
Groupie
Groupie

WMC badge perks from 2008??

Post by Blake Harper »

I am debating on getting the WMC pass/badge this year. I am curious which events honor it and let you in with it? I know you get into the Beatport pool party and Ultra with it. Anyone have any input on where and what parties you went to that honored it?
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Re: WMC badge perks from 2008??

Post by 8 Ohm »

Blake Harper wrote:I am debating on getting the WMC pass/badge this year. I am curious which events honor it and let you in with it? I know you get into the Beatport pool party and Ultra with it. Anyone have any input on where and what parties you went to that honored it?
Basically a big waste of money... Beatport pool party is Free anyways.. I mean unless you are going to be a punter all week it's not worth it..

Me personally.. I will go to a handful of really good parties & spend way less on entry than what the pass costs.. Most of the time it really only gets you half off of the entry.. The benefits of accepting the badge aren't really worth it from a promoter standpoint...

I think it gets you into the IDMA's & Ultra though..
Grant Carlisle
Dj

Post by Grant Carlisle »

Yeah I really don't think the badges is really worth the price.
8 Ohm
Gemini
Gemini

Post by 8 Ohm »

Don't get me wrong.. It has it's points.. Just depends really..

The badge gets you into all the "official" WMC DJing seminars, events & equipment showcases.. I think you get a bag full of WMC goodies too..
starfunk
newskool
newskool

Post by starfunk »

IMO the badge was completely worth having last year.... i bought mine early this year so it was only 225$

i only spent 20$ to get into clubs...if you are planning on going for the entire week or more than just 2 or 3 days the badge was def a good thing to have... i was very pleased with what i got out of it last year.... it is a bit more now, i think today is the last day for it to be 325, then it goes up to 400$ which is what i payed lastyear....

but yes beatport is free either way... you do get into ultra and the idma's ...which was really fun IMO.... maybe not for everyone...

i am taking full advantage of my badge this year!!! wooo-hooo
"i need more euros"