LAST TICKETS to SASHA & DIGWEED PRIVATE YACHT PARTY

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
INVOLVED
newskool
newskool

LAST TICKETS to SASHA & DIGWEED PRIVATE YACHT PARTY

Post by INVOLVED »

THESE ARE LAST AVAILABLE TICKETS on the planet.

-GOTO http://www.involvedevents.com/auction.php
For your chance to be one of the lucky ones to snag these tickets to Sasha & Digweed's Private Yacht Party!!

We also have VIP tables and passes to SPACE, SHINE @ THE SHELBORNE, ULTRA, ULTRA CARRY ON (VIP SOLD OUT), SASHA, BEDROCK PARTY, DANNY HOWELLS & MANY MANY MORE. . . !!

Any question email [email protected]

100% of the proceeds go to UNICEF
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

this is the details for the proton radio package :mrgreen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6613253978

this is a complete bargain!! especially since most bottles of alcohol go for 250.00 for ONE and this is going towards an awesome charity.

happy bidding!! :mrgreen:

Get Involved for UNICEF. Be a VIP and have the incredible opportunity to meet & mingle with the Proton artists, DJs and crew feauturing Jonathan Lisle, Shiloh, Christian Cambas, Steve Gerrard + more.
Known for their intimate nights of carefully constructed lineups and a packed room of friends & industry, Proton Radio and Proton Music return to Miami after last year's legendary event at Cafeteria with a brand new venue with over 20 DJs and artists from the Proton label and radio roster.

Our friends at Proton have brought to you favorite Involved Events live sets from artists such as Sasha, Nick Warren and Danny Howells.

In just four years of existence, Proton Radio has grown to become internet broadcasting's gold standard for underground dance music. With a steadfast dedication to provide listeners with the absolute highest quality programmin and an emphais on introducing new talent, Proton has cultivated an audience of thousands of daily listeners from locations around the globe. Tune in. Sit back and enjoy our 80+ orginal shows, broadcasting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Get Involved, be a VIP, meet the DJs and help children around the world.
100% proceeds to UNICEF.
INVOLVED
newskool
newskool

Post by INVOLVED »

Thanks so much for your kind words and support!!
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

i'll see steve & company at the proton party. :mrgreen:

very awesome to see that the proton package was sold and that the proceeds going to an awesome cause.

hooray for involved!! :mrgreen:
poserBrian

Post by poserBrian »

Chunsa wrote:very awesome to see that the proton package was sold and that the proceeds going to an awesome cause.
i was outbid on that!
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

i'll be sure to give naveen a wedgie when i see him!
INVOLVED
newskool
newskool

Post by INVOLVED »

I would just like to extend a big THANK YOU for all of your support and bidding. It is so great to see, and as you've said-all fo such a most worthy and wonderful cause !!
Chunsa
Gemini
Gemini

Post by Chunsa »

INVOLVED wrote:I would just like to extend a big THANK YOU for all of your support and bidding. It is so great to see, and as you've said-all fo such a most worthy and wonderful cause !!

anytime!

proton loves involved. involved has been great to us. these events are awesome. :mrgreen:

looking forward to the mayhem that is miami. :twisted: