Global Gathering March 6th Miami, FL Ice Palace

W M C - Events, meet ups, rides, feelings, thoughts. How parties were, what you're going to... ...
allstarmaterial
Groupie
Groupie

Global Gathering March 6th Miami, FL Ice Palace

Post by allstarmaterial »

PREMIERE ARTISTS GROUP & MISSION PRODUCTIONS PRESENT
GLOBAL GATHERING
SATURDAY, MARCH 6TH, 2004
@WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Performing in 3 Lavishly Decorated Indoor and Outdoor Arena's...

ANDY C., (U.K.), THE ARGONAUTS (Live), (San Francisco), AQUASKY, (U.K.), AS-IF, (U.K.), ASLE BJORN, (Denmark), BAD COMPANY, (U.K.), THE BEAT JUNKIES, BABU, J.ROCC, MELO-D & RHETTMATIC, (Los Angeles), CARLOS SOUL SLINGER (NYC/Phoenix), DANNY THE WILDCHILD, (Chicago), DILATED PEOPLES (Live), (Los Angeles), DJ FLUX, (San Francisco), DJ SPOOKY, (NYC), DJ WALLY aka Pish Posh, (NYC), D-STYLES, (Los Angeles), ED RUSH, (U.K.), ENFERNO, (Virginia), JACKYL & HYDE, (Florida), JASON PATRICK. (Baltimore), JERU THE DAMAJA (Live), (NYC), JON THE DENTIST, (U.K.), KEOKI, (NYC), KLEVER, (Atlanta), VJ YUSEI OF LAB TYPE ZERO, (San Francisco), OPTICAL, (U.K.), PHANTOM 45, (Chicago), R.A.W., (Los Angeles), SHORTKUT, (San Francisco), SIREN, (NYC), SOLANGE, (Chicago), STAR EYES, (San Francisco), T-ROCK, (Los Angeles), VICIOUS VIC, (NY)
and many more Artists to be announced!!!

The Ice Palace Film Studio
59 NW 14th Street, Miami
18 AND Up Event
7pm till 6am

Platinum Presenting Sponsor::::::Kool Mixx

Pre-Sale Tickets on Sale NOW!!!
Limited Pre-Sale Tickets Available
http://clubtickets.com/event.html?2985
$20 Pre-Sale/$35 @ the Door

For more info contact [email protected]

ImageImageImage
KruciaL
Junglist
Junglist

Post by KruciaL »

wtf? isnt that the same day as ultra? ummmmm....question....why? well hmmm nevermind.. . .i could easily go to both. .. . . .heheheh afterparty anyone? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
allstarmaterial
Groupie
Groupie

Post by allstarmaterial »

KruciaL wrote:wtf? isnt that the same day as ultra? ummmmm....question....why? well hmmm nevermind.. . .i could easily go to both. .. . . .heheheh afterparty anyone? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, but Ultra ends at 1am. Plus IMHO, Ultra tries to cram too many people in one day, making for short sets and missed performances b/c of several good DJ's playing at the same time.
planbrad
newskool
newskool

Post by planbrad »

seems like it would be more profitable to have it on a different day. the last global gathering was tight. ice palace is a nice venue.
debauchery
Gemini
Gemini

Post by debauchery »

I agree, should be on a different day. The price is right, but i would still rather go to Ultra. Damn i wish it was at the end of the week though. Or even the Fri. b/f ULtra would be tight.
Trevor Rockwell
newskool
newskool

Post by Trevor Rockwell »

this is definitely the party of the week, hit it up after Ultra if you're going there.... u know how Miami is: we'll be gettin' down ALL night long!

Post by Guest »

MOST DEF'.... :lol: ....this joint's definately gonna deliver the HOTTNESS!